June 8th Interview

Hello to all my fellow waiters, We have gotton a interview date on June 8th. How much time should we be there for all the medical and processing time before this date?

This is on a Monday, I will bring the kitchen sink, my work status has changed to retirment with good income, how can i show this if i am asked?

Thanks

i would suggest you arrive there monday before that and attend ACH, medical can take upto 2 days, but if you pay an extra 100rmb you can get it sameday around 4pm. good luck!!

Thank you, yes I thought it would be 7 days before this date, do i need to sign up for this in advance, or just show up?

i would suggest you arrive there monday before that and attend ACH, medical can take upto 2 days, but if you pay an extra 100rmb you can get it sameday around 4pm. good luck!!

Thank you, yes I thought it would be 7 days before this date, do i need to sign up for this in advance, or just show up?

for medical you can just show up, no appointment required, if you want to have notary service, you can make an appointment online at the guangzhou consulate website.