Who is correct, DOS or GUZ?

Our K1 Petition was sent from NVC to GUZ. Based on current cases, we felt that GUZ may have received the petition. We called GUZ, they stated nothing on record. So today I call DOS, they state, it's been received by GUZ and the P3 was sent out on May 5. So tonight, my fiance' called GUZ again to validate what DOS said. GUZ stated, no record of receipt...... SO.... who's correct? I think DOS would have to have evidence for all the facts they told me. Has anyone else had a similar situation?

Guest Pommey

Our K1 Petition was sent from NVC to GUZ. Based on current cases, we felt that GUZ may have received the petition. We called GUZ, they stated nothing on record. So today I call DOS, they state, it's been received by GUZ and the P3 was sent out on May 5. So tonight, my fiance' called GUZ again to validate what DOS said. GUZ stated, no record of receipt...... SO.... who's correct? I think DOS would have to have evidence for all the facts they told me. Has anyone else had a similar situation?

a timeline may help :lol:

That is strange, I have never heard of anybody getting through to GUZ on the phone. You're pretty safe in the information you get from the DOS, that is when they give it to you. Jeff

Yeah, just use the PIN system, it's easy to get through to "GUZ". But, who knows who you're really talking with in China. Thanks for your opinion on DOS.

That is strange, I have never heard of anybody getting through to GUZ on the phone. You're pretty safe in the information you get from the DOS, that is when they give it to you. Jeff

Yeah, just use the PIN system, it's easy to get through to "GUZ". But, who knows who you're really talking with in China. Thanks for your opinion on DOS.

You're getting through to someone in Shanghai, who may or may not have access to the information you're looking for.

When they instituted the call center in Shanghai, that was pretty much the end of being able to call in to GUZ.