It's been about 4 days since DOS said the P4 went out, but it still hasn't arrived yet. Interview is in less than a month.

If it were America, I wouldn't be surprised, but Wen says that EMS from GUZ to Beijing should have arrived already and she is coming totally unglued.

What are my options and how long did it take for others to get the P4?

Guest Pommey

relax, its cool :lol:

dont sweat this, it will arrive.

just get the kitchen sink in order, your questions and documents for both ACH @ACS ready.

Try and relax in GUZ

good luck :)

It's been about 4 days since DOS said the P4 went out, but it still hasn't arrived yet. Interview is in less than a month.

If it were America, I wouldn't be surprised, but Wen says that EMS from GUZ to Beijing should have arrived already and she is coming totally unglued.

Hi,i have the same problem,My wife is still waiting for her p4(was sent out a week ago),interview in less than a month......and i am afraid to make flight plans until she has the actual letter in hand.

Jimi

Hi Guys,

Yes, my fiancee and I had the same problem - DOS reported that our P4 had been mailed on May 5 but there was no tracking information for it on EMS. However I am glad to report that EMS now shows that it was picked up from GUZ today, so hopefully GUZ sends these things out in batches and the rest of your P4s are now on the way also.

Edited by Eric (see edit history)

Hi Guys,

Yes, my fiancee and I had the same problem - DOS reported that our P4 had been mailed on May 5 but there was no tracking information for it on EMS. However I am glad to report that EMS now shows that it was picked up from GUZ today, so hopefully GUZ sends these things out in batches and the rest of your P4s are now on the way also.

Where did you get the EMS info?

Hi Guys,

Like Jeff says above - it will be the EMS number which corresponds to the label that your fiancee sent in with her P3 paperwork.

Hi Guys,

Like Jeff says above - it will be the EMS number which corresponds to the label that your fiancee sent in with her P3 paperwork.

crap <_<

I was looking at our timeline from about this time last year, and even though my wife lived right there in Guangzhou, it took 5 days for the P-4 to arrive at her home, from across town at the Consulate....and that was just 12 days before our interview.

It is not the EMS system, maybe as much as how fast the GUZ mailroom is, vs. when the data is punched into their computer.

No worry. <_<

Edited by rogerinca (see edit history)

Fiancee got P4 today too. She is in Beijing.

Another data point I'd like to provide for anyone searching P4 in the future:

Her official address is in Shenzhen but she recently moved to Beijing. The EMS label had a Beijing address on it but we did not officially request a change of address (seems almost pointless, anyway, from the horror stories I have read).

They used the label and sent it to the Beijing address, as we had hoped. Good luck to everybody else! :D