I-751 NOA for Mother and Daughter

Hi, we got our NOA for my wife's I-751 submission today. We did not get one for our daughter. We sent three checks, but the single letter gave a sum of $625 which is for all three checks. Will we get a separate NOA for our daughter? She has been asked by the DMV to prove her continued legal status in order to keep her drivers license.

Our daughter was included in my wife's I-751 form.

-James

Yes, 2 letters.

Note: If CR-Green-card is still valid and has more than 10 days left before it expires, and IF you have not revisited SSA and replaced the restricted "With DHS auth" SSN with the UN-Restricted SSN card, I would do so.

Many state DMV's will accept the unrestricted SSN card as proof of residence and issue a normal length DL

Yes, 2 letters.

Note: If CR-Green-card is still valid and has more than 10 days left before it expires, and IF you have not revisited SSA and replaced the restricted "With DHS auth" SSN with the UN-Restricted SSN card, I would do so.

Many state DMV's will accept the unrestricted SSN card as proof of residence and issue a normal length DL

Good advice! Both my girls are studying for finals, but I will tell them to do this ASAP after that.

-James