K-1:from return of package 3 to interview - 4 questions

Just sent the package back to Guangzhou so have four questions

(1) when might we hear back to know the date that the interview has been scheduled for?

(2) Is there any flexibility in this date (she is a teacher and has classes to teach, though not every week)

(3) Based on a return mailing of package 3 from Beijing to Guangzhou on May 3rd, when might we expect the actual interview to be scheduled?

(4) When do we submit forms DS-156, DS-156K and I-134? These forms were not asked for in the letter she received. She was only asked to return DS-230 and the checklist of items to do for the interview.

Thank you (Xie Xie)

1. 3-4 weeks, check my timeline

2. it is possible to change the date if you don't she is unable to attend the interview, you can email or fax them ( not really recommended)

3. after about 1 week of getting your P3 they will log it into their system and you'll wait another 2 or 3 weeks for them to open up dates to schedule.

4. P3 only consists of 2 papers DS-230 and OF-169, the rest of the document is needed during the interview.

1) 3-4 weeks

2) Can get interview rescheduled for a later date probably a month or so later. (Not recommended)

3) For us interview date was set for about a month after P-4 was sent out, just enough time for me to book airfare to China.

4) You bring everything with you to the medical, the personnel there will place all the documents in the medical packet for you to bring to the interview.

My fiancee sent her P3 back to GUZ on April 17 and we received our interview date of June 2 from DOS yesterday (5/5). So it took a little less than 3 weeks to get our interview date scheduled.