FINALLY FINALLY!!

Hey everybody, WE PASSED!!!!

My fiancee dropped off her passport on Monday and Tuesday went back and got the PINK sheet. She will be going home since we are having the passport w/visa mailed to my parents in Shenzhen.

Thanks again everyone for all your support. If I knew about CFL earlier maybe we wouldn't have gotten blue in the first place.

THANKS AGAIN!!

ps. You guys hear the news? China embassy update: new visa processing time has been extended to 6 days for all Chinese visas due to the current swine influenza issue. Hopefully, this won't affect my current 1-year multiple entry visa.

I will be going back in early August to pick up my fiancee.

Oh yeah, has anyone bought tickets from flychina.com?

ps. You guys hear the news? China embassy update: new visa processing time has been extended to 6 days for all Chinese visas due to the current swine influenza issue

what do you mean by extended?

The time it takes to get your visa (processing time). In the past you could get a visa next day right?

<<Oh yeah, has anyone bought tickets from flychina.com?>>

I've used FlyChina and they are ok...I use Ctrip lately for domestic flights in PRC...I think the prices are better. ZZ

For domestic flights, we used taobao.com (huge discounts). I think I will try flychina for my round-trip to China in August. It's around $680 right now I think.

ps. You guys hear the news? China embassy update: new visa processing time has been extended to 6 days for all Chinese visas due to the current swine influenza issue

The time it takes to get your visa (processing time). In the past you could get a visa next day right?

"Starting May 4, the China visa processing time has been changed to 6 days. Rush and Expreess services will be temporarily unavailable. Every applicant must also fill out a Declaration Form and state where you have been within the last two weeks"

This is from our local visa service.

Oh yeah, has anyone bought tickets from flychina.com?

Hi jp2008,

Congratulations :cheering: :cheering:

I have bought my tickets from flychina.com, but I think pommey is right.

Get your tickets direct from "China Southern" they have a great deal going on ....also if you buy 2 months in advance its half price or more to LAX.

We used China Southern coming home to the USA.

Tom and Ling

damn, so after the interview, we have to wait 6 days?

Dang! I knew I should have read what the topic was!

No - this is for Meiguoren wanting to go to China. If you're in China now, you already have your visa, so no wait!

Bur back to the topic, the wait has been anywhere from 2 to 12 days for the visa to show up at the post office (usually 2 days)

Dang! I knew I should have read what the topic was!

No - this is for Meiguoren wanting to go to China. If you're in China now, you already have your visa, so no wait!

Bur back to the topic, the wait has been anywhere from 2 to 12 days for the visa to show up at the post office (usually 2 days)

oh ok, thanks for the scare :cheering:.

i got the one year multi-entry, i am getting 3 uses out of it... it's expiring on June 11, 09 . . .

Edited by HelloWorld08 (see edit history)