Name change on SS card? Also AOS question

Hi, my father's fiance came here toward the end of Feb. and they waited the 2 weeks before getting her SS card. This was needed to get the marriage license. The SS card is in her maiden name, but she decided to change her name after they married. My question is, is it going to be a pain in the butt trying to get her SS card changed to reflect the new name?

They are also getting ready to fill out the AOS forms, but I've read the other posts regarding the name change and how to fill those out. But do they have to file the forms for her son separately, together? what about the fee? Is it for them together, or a separate fee each?

It can be a problem changing name on the card if the I-94 card in passport has expired, and she does not yet have EAD or Green-card.

It is best to simply wait until having EAD or Green-card that has maried name on it then visit SSA and order a replacement card with married name. (Best to do this with a green-card instead of EAD card, doing it with a green-card will get the notation "With DHS Auth" removed.)

It is best to file for AOS for both K-1 and K-2 together, if K-2 is 14 or younger this will save some $$$.

Applicants under 14 years of age: - Filing with the I-485 application of at least one parent have a fee total of $600 - Not filing with the I-485 application of at least one parent have a fee total of $930
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD