305 quarantined in Hong Kong hotel

Guest ShaQuaNew

We can see maybe in the future. A person is stuck in guz land for a few weeks while attending an interview. " Quarantine in GUZ "you could write a new chapter for candle. :ph34r:

Good thinking. You just never know if it will be necessary to be a part of a quarantine, but it would be a good idea to be prepared.

Guest ShaQuaNew

Was just watching the Chinese news this morning while getting ready for work, and it appears that all flights from the US to China are being diverted from the terminal for deboarding. An entourage of Chinese medical people will then approach the plane, and each passenger will be scanned for body temperature. Passengers will then disembark, down steps, and a team will then spray the interior of the airplane.

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)

Imagine being quarantined w/expenses paid in the Hong Kong Novotel....please don't throw me in that brier patch. :)

My question is who would pay for the hotel stay. They are forcing the people to stay and how about the missed connecting flights. Not that I want anyone next to me or on the plane with this strain of flu.