Hey all ...

I know the 'standard' of time from NOA1 to NOA2 is 3 months, and the USCIS site says it is 6 months. But I have noted lately that some are done in one month. I do not have mine yet ( I know, by the book it is still too early) and am wondering if it is because I have filed an I-130 but not an I-129F. The reason for this is my wife and I have decided to file for CR1. Am I causing a slow down by not filing an I-129F? Again, I know by the statistics it is too early yet, but I seem to recall seeing 2 recently that were approved in a month. Sorry for asking, and I know I need to get used to the waiting, but now I am wondering if I shot myself in the foot so to speak.

Appaullo

Hey all ...

I know the 'standard' of time from NOA1 to NOA2 is 3 months, and the USCIS site says it is 6 months. But I have noted lately that some are done in one month. I do not have mine yet ( I know, by the book it is still too early) and am wondering if it is because I have filed an I-130 but not an I-129F. The reason for this is my wife and I have decided to file for CR1. Am I causing a slow down by not filing an I-129F? Again, I know by the statistics it is too early yet, but I seem to recall seeing 2 recently that were approved in a month. Sorry for asking, and I know I need to get used to the waiting, but now I am wondering if I shot myself in the foot so to speak.

Appaullo

Cheetos are much better, although they can flutter around in the breeze and be harder to aim at.

Not to worry, u made no mistake. We only filed a I130. Our P1 was quick and then the P2 was long. Alltogether, it all seems so fast looking back now. Just start getting all the things ready for your eventual interview and try to get another visit.

Going back at the end of June. :lol: Well ... provided China is letting Air traffic in from the USA at the end of June. The days cant pass fast enough. I'm also hoarding my personal time at work in an effort to be able to go there for her interview.

I know its *WAY* early for me to be anxious yet ... but I just cant help it. I know I'm being irrational. Thanks all for the helpful replies.

Appaullo