Form I-485 (asking for US Visa #)

Also for Form I-864 Part 5 #21, I am filling out for my husband, so I should enter 1 on line a and 1 for line b, total just 2, since we have no kids, right? I should not put anything on line c, since it says NOT sponsored in this affidavit.

Do I still need to provide I-864A? I am a little confuse.

I have just filed my tax return for 2008, so now I just request IRS to send me an offical tax transcripts, but I think since they are kind of busy, it will take some time, do you guys thinks if I just make a copy of my 1040 w/ all W2s, that will satisfy INS already?

Thanks!

Also for Form I-864 Part 5 #21, I am filling out for my husband, so I should enter 1 on line a and 1 for line b, total just 2, since we have no kids, right? I should not put anything on line c, since it says NOT sponsored in this affidavit.

I have just filed my tax return for 2008, so now I just request IRS to send me an offical tax transcripts, but I think since they are kind of busy, it will take some time, do you guys thinks if I just make a copy of my 1040 w/ all W2s, that will satisfy INS already?

Thanks!

I-864 is provided by US Citizen who filed the I-130 Petition, YOU.

I-864A can be provided by the K-3 holder, if they have EAD and a Job and wish to add the income from that job to that of the US Citizen (Spouse/Sponsor/Petitioner).

Yes total of 2, and Spouse who is being sponsored is NOT counted on C.

Thanks!

Hi Missingyou,

I was not able to get IRS transcripts for current year of filing in 2007 until August of that year...I am getting ready to file AOS and for 2008 will be giving them photocopy of the 1040,plus W2,and any 1099.

Tom and Ling

Thanks, Tom & Ling.

I will send off my 485 package next week. I will just send my copy of tax 1040 + W2s for the past 3 years.

Hi Missingyou,

You might want to get tax transcripts from the IRS anyways since they seem to prefer these tax transcripts.... :huh:

They are free and I got mine in about 2 weeks.

When I filed the I-134 ,,I had the tax transcripts for year 2005, 2006, and for 2007,,but lings interview was in November so I could get all of the tax transcripts.

Either the tax transcripts or the 1040's are fine,,but just to have them around,,I would get the 3 years of tax transcripts anyways. At your convenience.

I am filing AOS soon and I am filing two tax transcripts for 2006 and 2007,,but giving them the 1040,w2,and 1099 for year 2008.

Tom and Ling