Does you SO plan ahead?

Guest Tony n Terrific

Guest Tony n Terrific

There are some slight differences between men and our lovely woman that we have in our lives. The procedures for using an ATM shows the one of the small diffrences.

Procedures for use of ATMs

PROCEDURE FOR MALE CUSTOMERS:

1. Drive up to the ATM

2. Open the car window

3. Insert card into machine and enter PIN

4. Enter amount of cash required and press "enter"

5. Retrieve card, cash and receipt

6. Close window

7. Drive away

PROCEDURE FOR FEMALE CUSTOMERS:

1. Drive up to the ATM

2. Reverse back the required distance to align car with ATM

3. Re-start stalled engine

4. Open the car window

5. Find handbag, empty all contents onto the passenger seat and locate card

6. Turn radio down & end call on cell phone

7. Attempt to insert card into ATM

8. Open car door to allow easier access to ATM due to excessive distance from car to ATM

9. Insert card

10. Re-insert card the right way up

11. Ignore the sound of car horn from vehicle behind

12. Search contents of handbag (on passenger seat) to locate diary with PIN written on the inside back page under "Date of Birth"

13. Enter PIN

14. Press "cancel" and re-enter PIN

15. Enter amount of cash required and check make-up in rear view mirror

16. Drum fingertips on steering wheel, look at ATM for one minute and

then press "enter"

17. Retrieve cash and receipt

18. Search contents of handbag (on passenger seat) to locate purse and place cash inside

19. Place receipt in back of cheque book

20. Re-check make-up

21. Drive forward two metres

22. Reverse back to ATM ignoring the sound of car horn from vehicle behind

23. Retrieve card

24. Search contents of handbag (on passenger seat) to locate card holder

and place card in an empty slot

25. Drive two or three kilometres Release hand brake

Guest ShaQuaNew

There are some slight differences between men and our lovely woman that we have in our lives. The procedures for using an ATM shows the one of the small diffrences.

PROCEDURE FOR MALE CUSTOMERS:

7-easy steps....

PROCEDURE FOR FEMALE CUSTOMERS:

25-steps and 20-minutes....

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=491018

I would say this is just about right!

:lol:

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)
Guest ShaQuaNew

I doubt it has as much to do with cultural differences as it does with gender. Girls wil be girls.

Girls tend to be flexible.

Flexible..? or indecisive until the last minute?

A woman's prerogative: "To change her mind."

A man's prerogative: "To change it back; then, in so attempting, get beaten severely about the head and shoulders."

Mine always wants to know what the plan is, then promptly changes it. But, if I say I am going to do something, no matter how trivial, I had better do it. I had a colleague whom she previously liked, but he canceled out on dinner one night at the last minute because he was sick. He is off the list now. Sickness is no excuse. Actions are everything, but they don't apply to her. She is probably the most disorganized person I have ever met.

Not alone on this one. I plan ahead and sometimes months ahead. She'll call me about an hour before she gets off work and tells me that she will be online late to chat 'cuz she's going into town with a friend, or she will visit her aunt.

Mine does this, and it drives me absolutely nuts.

Actually, the part that drives me nuts is that she tends to do this without telling me. It's probably the single greatest difficulty in our relationship(at least from my perspective).

Guest shutterbug

I beg to differ! The man and the woman in question are exactly the same in one important aspect, and it is not what they do but what they don't: get out of their cars so that their respective butts can get some much needed exercise :blink:

Guest Tony n Terrific

I am finding out planning ahead with your Chinese wife is like trying to build a sand castle when its high tide. It will get washed away and take new form every 5 minutes or so.

Yesterday evening I was informed at 7:15 PM I was asked to particpate in a wedding as Best Man. The wedding rehersal is at 10 AM. At least I had over 14 hours to be prepare. Xia is very democratic in her wishes. Before we meet the bride and groom this morning she wanted to know if I would like to have breakfast at home or go to a resturaunt. Always offer someone something for something never something for nothing.