Waiting time for P4

usually within 2 days of the date being assigned from GUZ.

Based on your current time line - I'd take a SWAG (Scientific Wild @ss Guess) and say P4 sent out around the 3rd or 4th week in May, with an interview mid to late June.

hi all!

Does any one know how long it takes for DOS to have the interview date available in their system?

Thanks!

As soon as the date is assigned, it is put in the computer, and DOS has it.

It's not just a matter of shipping electrons to Washington, it has to be posted on the network, which used to be within a week.

But I think Sebastian probably gave him the answer he wanted.

hi all!

Does any one know how long it takes for DOS to have the interview date available in their system?

Thanks!

WE WERE APPROVED MARCH 20TH VERMONT.

BUT HOW DO WE TRACT OUR K1 TO THE EMBASSY.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS DOS IS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

CAN YOU EXPLAIN PLEASE.

I do know moscow has a web page you can watch for your interview date post there is there one for guangzhou too?

ROBERT

Edited by okie2 (see edit history)

Hello LiangJai, your P-4 should come 4 to 6 weeks after they receive your P-3. Your appointment date should be available from DOS 7 to 10 days before you receive the P-4(202-663-1225-1-0). You should start calling 4/20. Good Luck, Mike & Yizhen

Hello okie2, your approved petition was sent to the NVC, you should be able to ask them for the GUZ #(603-334-0700) speak to an operator. It will be sent to GUZ quickly, then you will wait 2 to 4 months for the case to be entered/received by GUZ. You can start calling DOS at about 2 months (202-663-1225-1-0). You should find out about your P-3 before it is received, you can return the P-3 docs as soon as it is in the system, before you actually receive it. You will need to prepare all the Original Documents need for the Interview. Then follow the info above for the P-4 and the DOS (Department of State). Good Luck, Mike & Yizhen

It was our direct experience (about this time last year) that the P-4 and the actual interview date were both issued/realized, exactly 31 days from when the P-3 was received by my wife, who lived in GZ.

I started calling the D.C. number (Mike provided in his post) every morning, starting about two weeks after the P-3 was returned to GUZ.

I called first thing in the morning, right at the time the call center opened, otherwise I would be on hold for 20 or more mins later in the day. :o

It was such a happy day, to hear the woman tell me that we had our date set.....and even earlier than most others had thought. I will never forget the feelings of that period of time.

It was our direct experience (about this time last year) that the P-4 and the actual interview date were both issued/realized, exactly 31 days from when the P-3 was received by my wife, who lived in GZ.

I started calling the D.C. number (Mike provided in his post) every morning, starting about two weeks after the P-3 was returned to GUZ.

I called first thing in the morning, right at the time the call center opened, otherwise I would be on hold for 20 or more mins later in the day. :D

It was such a happy day, to hear the woman tell me that we had our date set.....and even earlier than most others had thought. I will never forget the feelings of that period of time.

OK Thanks Mike

Hello LiangJai, your P-4 should come 4 to 6 weeks after they receive your P-3. Your appointment date should be available from DOS 7 to 10 days before you receive the P-4(202-663-1225-1-0). You should start calling 4/20. Good Luck, Mike & Yizhen

Hello okie2, your approved petition was sent to the NVC, you should be able to ask them for the GUZ #(603-334-0700) speak to an operator. It will be sent to GUZ quickly, then you will wait 2 to 4 months for the case to be entered/received by GUZ. You can start calling DOS at about 2 months (202-663-1225-1-0). You should find out about your P-3 before it is received, you can return the P-3 docs as soon as it is in the system, before you actually receive it. You will need to prepare all the Original Documents need for the Interview. Then follow the info above for the P-4 and the DOS (Department of State). Good Luck, Mike & Yizhen

I called DOS yesterday morning, was told the interview is set for May 19th at 7:15am, and called again in the afternoon to confirm just to ease my fiancee's mind. She is still waiting for the P4, but, China here I come!!!! yeah!!! :lol: