Lists of items submitted for the I-751 and no interview

Hi,

We are in the process of doing our I-751 and are curious as to what items were submitted by couples that did NOT have an interview but just received a 10 year green card.

We are in Southern California.

-James

Here is a list of what we sent James, including cover letter. No interview was needed.

Enclosed please find a JOINT I-751 petition for removal of conditions of permanent resident status regarding my wife, xxxx xxxxxxxx. Please also find a check for $205.00, the fee for this form. My wife entered the US on a K-1 visa May 19th, 2004. We married June 1st, ,2004 and she was approved for her conditional green card Oct 19th, 2004. We are still happily married and living together. We request that this petition be accepted for removal of conditions on her residence status.

Enclosed also please find the following documents to verify the status of our marriage and ongoing relationship:

• Copy of a certified copy of our marriage license.

• Copies of passport, visa,I-94 and green card for my wife xxxx xxxxxxxx

• Two original letters written by U.S. citizen friends, attesting to our relationship and marriage.

• Copy of welcome letter for the construction loan on our new house showing joint ownership.

• Copy of Notice of Transfer for our mortgage showing joint ownership.

• Copies of two banks statements for 2004 and 2006, which we received for our joint account at US Bank.

• Copies of our 2004 and 2005 joint US tax returns.

• Copy of the titles of our cars, showing joint ownership.

• Copy of our visa cards showing a joint account.

• Copy of our health insurance cards showing a joint policy.

• Copy of our Costco cards on a joint account.

You may feel free to inquire at any of the sources of enclosed documentation for validity of their statements, and you are always welcome to visit our home should you ever desire to do so. Please advise me if you have any further questions or problems related to this petition.

Sincerely,

xxxx xxxxxxxx

(address and phone)

Here is a list of what we sent James, including cover letter. No interview was needed.

Enclosed please find a JOINT I-751 petition for removal of conditions of permanent resident status regarding my wife, xxxx xxxxxxxx. Please also find a check for $205.00, the fee for this form. My wife entered the US on a K-1 visa May 19th, 2004. We married June 1st, ,2004 and she was approved for her conditional green card Oct 19th, 2004. We are still happily married and living together. We request that this petition be accepted for removal of conditions on her residence status.

Enclosed also please find the following documents to verify the status of our marriage and ongoing relationship:

• Copy of a certified copy of our marriage license.

• Copies of passport, visa,I-94 and green card for my wife xxxx xxxxxxxx

• Two original letters written by U.S. citizen friends, attesting to our relationship and marriage.

• Copy of welcome letter for the construction loan on our new house showing joint ownership.

• Copy of Notice of Transfer for our mortgage showing joint ownership.

• Copies of two banks statements for 2004 and 2006, which we received for our joint account at US Bank.

• Copies of our 2004 and 2005 joint US tax returns.

• Copy of the titles of our cars, showing joint ownership.

• Copy of our visa cards showing a joint account.

• Copy of our health insurance cards showing a joint policy.

• Copy of our Costco cards on a joint account.

You may feel free to inquire at any of the sources of enclosed documentation for validity of their statements, and you are always welcome to visit our home should you ever desire to do so. Please advise me if you have any further questions or problems related to this petition.

Sincerely,

xxxx xxxxxxxx

(address and phone)

Thanks Carl!

-James

Guest ShaQuaNew

We presented the following:

1. Completed form

2. Check for the application, plus biometrics fee for wife and daughter.

3. Cover letter explaining the content of the application, that included references to figures, photos, bank statements, credit cards, and so on.

4. All supporting evidence was scanned and imported into an MS Word document, using the advanced cross-referencing features for figures and attachments.

5. Dated photographs showing a chronology of our relationship. These photos included images of us all together, at various events, Christmas, Halloween, arrival and so on.

6. Copies of bank statements for each year, showing both my name, and my wife's name.

7. Copies of driver's licenses and learners permits.

8. Copies of green cards, front and back.

9. Copies of insurance cards

10. Copies of tax returns for two years, showing wife and daughter's names.

11. Copies of Social Security cards, on original forms.

That's all that comes to mind for now. We filed in late January of 2009, at the Vermont service center. We are still waiting to hear the outcome.

We presented the following:

1. Completed form

2. Check for the application, plus biometrics fee for wife and daughter.

3. Cover letter explaining the content of the application, that included references to figures, photos, bank statements, credit cards, and so on.

4. All supporting evidence was scanned and imported into an MS Word document, using the advanced cross-referencing features for figures and attachments.

5. Dated photographs showing a chronology of our relationship. These photos included images of us all together, at various events, Christmas, Halloween, arrival and so on.

6. Copies of bank statements for each year, showing both my name, and my wife's name.

7. Copies of driver's licenses and learners permits.

8. Copies of green cards, front and back.

9. Copies of insurance cards

10. Copies of tax returns for two years, showing wife and daughter's names.

11. Copies of Social Security cards, on original forms.

That's all that comes to mind for now. We filed in late January of 2009, at the Vermont service center. We are still waiting to hear the outcome.

Thanks Jesse!

The drivers licenses and learners permits is a great idea!

-James