GOT THE BALL ROLLING AGAIN

Just got back from Shenzhen, it gets harder and harder to leave the wife there every time I leave. damn it.

Anyway, I got the ball rolling again, I contacted Mark and we will talk tomorrow, he said nothing is impossible. He also said GUZ might return that petition back to the states without any action and that is a big NO NO that is against the law.

I just paid the $70 fee, so here we go again to GUZ. The way I understand that fee paying stuff, is now I wait to hear from USCIS for the next step. Also, what is the choice of agent form, explain that process, I think I tossed that, can I get another one.

You can try with the I-130 petition - I assume this is what you are talking about, yes?

Since your I-130 petition is approved, you need to 'kick it back into play' at NVC - you'll need to call them and start it.

The 'choice of agent ' form is the DS-3032, I swear it's downloadable somewhere. BUT - you can have her EMAIL that form 'content' instead - see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Email_DS-3032_form

Since you paid the 70 bucks, I have to assume this is for the I-130 processing at NVC, so I'm further assuming you're pursuing the I-130 now (which is good, IMO) - there will be additional fees, and soon, which can all be paid online..

Make it go FAST ! - see

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/...he_NVC_ShortCut

and take note - if the police report 'date' is over 1 year old, get another one whilst yer in Shenzhen - you'll have to submit all original documents (plus a copy) to the address for the NVC processing. I know it's a PITA, yet another set of original documents - but hei - ya do what ya gotta do.

For now, you shouldn't need M.E.'s input for NVC processing - just take those two links above and run like the wind.

Please let me know if you didn't click the links and read 'the stuff'.

Warmest Regards...

Edited by Sebastian (see edit history)