Six days in Beijing and one day in Tianjin with son

Nice pics. I see you made it to the crazy food market in downtown Beijing. Did you try any bugs, scorpions or starfish.... :rolleyes:

Wangfujing Street, no they didn't

It also looks like they're still working on the bridge at the entrance to the forbidden city. Did you go to the great wall location nearby the city? It looked very busy there. How was it?

They went to Badaling Great Wall

they had a very good time and son was impressed, he had thought the small town of Harbin (only 10 mil) was a big city until he visited Beijing :lol:

Nice pics. I see you made it to the crazy food market in downtown Beijing. Did you try any bugs, scorpions or starfish.... B)

It also looks like they're still working on the bridge at the entrance to the forbidden city. Did you go to the great wall location nearby the city? It looked very busy there. How was it?

Son and I went to the market and ate there but we did not try any bugs, scorpions or starfish. We like the fruits there.

Yes, they were repairing at the entrance to the forbidden city.Almost every year they have to repair because of so many tourists.

We went to the Ba'da'ling Great Wall. We had good time there.There are more people on Ba'da'ling Great wall than on Mu'tian'yu Great wall.

Nice pics. I see you made it to the crazy food market in downtown Beijing. Did you try any bugs, scorpions or starfish.... B)

they had a very good time and son was impressed, he had thought the small town of Harbin (only 10 mil) was a big city until he visited Beijing ;)

Son told me today he would climb the Great wall and compete with Richard this summer when Richard returns China again.

they had a very good time and son was impressed, he had thought the small town of Harbin (only 10 mil) was a big city until he visited Beijing ;)

Son told me today he would climb the Great wall and compete with Richard this summer when Richard returns China again.

Sounds like you've got some training to do Richard. :lol:

Guest ShaQuaNew

Nice pics. I see you made it to the crazy food market in downtown Beijing. Did you try any bugs, scorpions or starfish.... :ph34r:

they had a very good time and son was impressed, he had thought the small town of Harbin (only 10 mil) was a big city until he visited Beijing :lol:

Sounds like you've got some training to do Richard. :blink:

That's for sure; especially if you guys go to Mu Tian Yu. Some sections over there seem to go nearly vertical....