got a letter...good or bad???

It seems the I-751 application submitted may. 08 has already been processed. As member Eseum mentioned in his post earlier that their case was transferred from TX to Vt and was submitted in May.08, they already got their 10 years Green card. How can mine is still pending being that it was submitted in March.08 at the same Center??? I thought they process these petitions by the dates they received them.

I also made a call to USCIS, the guy gave me a reference number and said he put a special note on the case so some would look into as soon as possible. Today i got this letter:

"On 3/15/09 you contacted us about your case shown below, your case is currently under review and your should receive a decision or other action within 60 days of the date of this letter."

what does this mean? are they actually processing my case now? has anybody gotten a letter like this after you called USCIS? I hope it is not a bad sign.....thanks

Take it all with "a grain of salt", Littleturtle. It's not a bad thing. It's just them going thru the motions. Nothing is concrete in the process. The only constant that is certain is TIME.

Therefore just kick back and wait it out. That's all you can do and that is most definitely certain! It will all pass. That is certain too!

Happy Trails! :(