Greetings from Vienna, Austria !

Hi Guys !

Connection is pathetic., I miss my DSL. And the wife too !!

How is she behavin' btw ??

:blink:

What's the news on the VISA front?

Eric,

From Vienna, Austria

One more stop in Portugal, and I'll be home honey !!!

Note to Mick: I had connections problems but you are still 400 posts out my friend :lol:

You wish.

Hi Guys !

Connection is pathetic., I miss my DSL. And the wife too !!

How is she behavin' btw ??

:angel:

What's the news on the VISA front?

Eric,

From Vienna, Austria

One more stop in Portugal, and I'll be home honey !!!

Note to Mick: I had connections problems but you are still 400 posts out my friend :angel:

You wish.

Make that 300 Frenchman. I have taken full advantage of your absence. :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

I may have to separate you two.  :o Mick, has Li been posting under your logon again?

Not a chance Don. She is too busy eating duck eggs right now. :D

BTW: I think I have found a source for your pecans but I may have to climb a couple of fences and deal with a one-eyed dog. But relax: Tennessee Tuxedo will not fail! :o

Greetings to you, Eric. I had been wondering where you were. Does your hotel room have a dial-up line and you used your laptop? I hope you are doing some strong business. What kind of kitschy souvenirs are you getting, or any serious ones? Did you ask her what she wants you to shop for if you have time?

WELCOME HONEY HOME!!!!!!

:lol:  :angry:  :wub:

though still 29 hrs to go...

Welcome home Eric. You have been missed. Enjoy your reunion with Yuhui.

:wub: :( :D :P :redblob:

GOOD GRIEF !!!

Did you have the whole CDL folks posting under your name ?? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Ya lucky I had a bad connection on the ol' continent. ;)

Well, I'm glad I'm back, but I'll miss the Romanian and Portuguese cuisine :-) , after my wife's of course.... ;)

I brought back to her a white rose a lil' girl ( she was so damn cute trying her English ) harassed me to buy in a restaurant in Bucharest ,Romania with my customers last Thursday . It made it back OK here .. Amazing.

I know I know.. Shouldn't have with USDA stuff and all.... Sue me :lol:

Its ok Ray, we never resort to punches. :blink: :o

Besides, it is just a good natured comepetition that goes all the way back to the Black Hole days. Eric is still the King of Candle. Or at least, someone gave him that title once upon a time. :o

Its ok Ray, we never resort to punches. :blink:  :o

Besides, it is just a good natured comepetition that goes all the way back to the Black Hole days. Eric is still the King of Candle. Or at least, someone gave him that title once upon a time. :o

Yeah....probably Eric.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/u/king.gif