DVD of us talking

I have movies of my wife and I talking on Skype, as well as numerous ones of us with family in China. Thier taken with my digital camera, and all end at 10 minutes or less (10 minutes is the max length of movie format with my camera) and all are in .mov format. I am considering sending these in with my I-130 evidence of relationship on a DVD. Is this a good idea? I'm trying to give as complete a picture as I can.

Thanks, Appaullo

Edited by Appaullo (see edit history)

I guess you would have to explain who you are trying to give a complete picture to...

To USCIS? They don't really care... They only want to know that you two meet in the last 2 year.

To GUZ? They don't really care... They are more interested in how you meet, why you meet and married, and what has happened in the last year since the petition is filed.

I'm just presenting the oppositing extreme that most USCs feel is important. I do think that some evidence of the evolution of the relationship can help but your just showing that you guys talk...

My comments are not so much about the OP but about what USCs feel is evidence which is useful for a successful petition and visa. Most feel that since they talk for 10,000 hours up to the visa, they should be approved... it's a bit more simple and also complex than that.

I have movies of my wife and I talking on Skype, as well as numerous ones of us with family in China. Thier taken with my digital camera, and all end at 10 minutes or less (10 minutes is the max length of movie format with my camera) and all are in .mov format. I am considering sending these in with my I-130 evidence of relationship on a DVD. Is this a good idea? I'm trying to give as complete a picture as I can.

Thanks, Appaullo

I am a Musician,i wrote a song for my wife"come soon",i put it on a CD,unfortunetly,(at Guz)they did not look at any of our evidence.....in a way,it seems like a nice idea,but i really don't think they would have the time to watch a video,or listen to a cd.

jimi

I remember, ages past, that 'communications proof' got to be important AT GUZ , and people were blue slipped for it - the overcome evidence had to be a video of this type.

But - I've not heard of it being given during the first submittal, only as requested evidence after a blue slip was issued at GUZ.

I note this hasn't been asked for, for maybe 3 years now?