It seems many Chinese women think children need their own 134. I can't find anything that says this. I still don't know how to make our pic show with a posting.

you need an I-134 for each K visa applicant. At least the one I used says this as the first sentence on the I-134 form.

One for each is the best approach, it's easier to have one too many than not enough.

As for putting your picture on CFL, don't do it unless it's really cute or thought provoking. :) Go to the "My Controls" link at the top of the page and then select "Edit Avatar Settings" on the left menu toward the bottom. You can upload your photo there, but I expect a cute ladies picture to show up now that you know where it is. <_<

One for each is the best approach, it's easier to have one too many than not enough.

As for putting your picture on CFL, don't do it unless it's really cute or thought provoking. :P Go to the "My Controls" link at the top of the page and then select "Edit Avatar Settings" on the left menu toward the bottom. You can upload your photo there, but I expect a cute ladies picture to show up now that you know where it is. :huh:

You wouldn't believe how many poses it took Lee to get his right. :P

As for putting your picture on CFL, don't do it unless it's really cute or thought provoking. :P Go to the "My Controls" link at the top of the page and then select "Edit Avatar Settings" on the left menu toward the bottom. You can upload your photo there, but I expect a cute ladies picture to show up now that you know where it is. :lol:

You wouldn't believe how many poses it took Lee to get his right. :P

It was extremely hard to get them to take so many shots close enough together to make it look like I was really moving, next time I'll insist they use a video camera. ;)