G-325a attachment

I have been reading some old posts on this form and have stumbled across a potential problem. I see people saying if I make an attachment sheet my wife must sign and date this attachment? I had her sign the actual G-325a forms and mail them to me. Do I know need to print out an attachment form and mail it to her, have her sign it and mail it back to me?

I feel a headache coming on.

Appaullo

Guest ShaQuaNew

I have been reading some old posts on this form and have stumbled across a potential problem. I see people saying if I make an attachment sheet my wife must sign and date this attachment? I had her sign the actual G-325a forms and mail them to me. Do I know need to print out an attachment form and mail it to her, have her sign it and mail it back to me?

I feel a headache coming on.

Appaullo

Sometimes people sign and date attachments, just to show a chain of custody. There is no rule that I'm aware of that requires it. I've never heard of anyone getting an RFE for failing to sign and date an attachment. In my view, no worries.

When I send the second G-325a in for the I-129F can I just send copies of the first G-325a that went in with the I-130? Excepting for date of course?

Chilton747 ... the attachment will be for her address. No matter how much I try I cant fit it in the fields given for her address in China.

Appaullo

Edited by Appaullo (see edit history)

When I send the second G-325a in for the I-129F can I just send copies of the first G-325a that went in with the I-130? Excepting for date of course?

Chilton747 ... the attachment will be for her address. No matter how much I try I cant fit it in the fields given for her address in China.

Appaullo

Yes of course you can send the same G-325A unless something has changed. I go with ShaQuaNew and say don't worry about her signing the attachment sheet. BTW you have 6 lines that you can put her address and you can step down on each line. It does not have to all be on one line. That is what I did and it was ok.

Edited by chilton747 (see edit history)
Guest Dylan W

She doesn't need to sign the attachment sheets. We did the same and had several supplement pages to answer questions that didn't fit in the blanks. Everything worked out fine. :blink: