Her plan ticket to the USA after her VISA

Is it coming to her address or to the special post office? Usually EMS updates after it's actually delivered. IIWY, I'd go this morning, have a look.

I'd go to that china post in the AM, stop and say a prayer at the giant elvis in front of the nearby KTV and then bop in and pick it up. If it isn't there, you probably have to look at the total cost of changing your flights vs wherever Wendy will need to stay, her expenses if she's no longer working, the emotional cost of leaving alone and decide if it's worth trying to change your flight.

Guest Dylan W

I'd go to that china post in the AM, stop and say a prayer at the giant elvis in front of the nearby KTV and then bop in and pick it up. If it isn't there, you probably have to look at the total cost of changing your flights vs wherever Wendy will need to stay, her expenses if she's no longer working, the emotional cost of leaving alone and decide if it's worth trying to change your flight.

I need a cola.

Hopefully this visa is there.

In the case of my wife, she had passed her interview, and the visa didn't arrive in 3 days. We had to return to her hometown for a party, so we left after 3 days, with a plan to return back to Guangzhou a little later to get the visa. Well, it turned out there was a letter at the post office for Li Yin requestion she come for additional processing (which involved being re-fingerprinted). Just because EMS says they don't have a package, it's still a good idea to check the post office personally!!!

Guest Dylan W

Hopefully this visa is there.

In the case of my wife, she had passed her interview, and the visa didn't arrive in 3 days. We had to return to her hometown for a party, so we left after 3 days, with a plan to return back to Guangzhou a little later to get the visa. Well, it turned out there was a letter at the post office for Li Yin requestion she come for additional processing (which involved being re-fingerprinted). Just because EMS says they don't have a package, it's still a good idea to check the post office personally!!!

Ok! Off to the post office we go!