Drunk in China...

Guest ShaQuaNew

Guest ShaQuaNew

The ladies are in the USA right now, and I must say that I'm proud of myself for having made my way by bus to the expat bar. Then, after several beers, and quite a few pool games, and making acquaintances with many, it was time to go home.

I managed to walk the 1/2 mile or so, though the crazy streets, shops, and people to the bustop. I actually caught the right bus, after squinting to see the number 33, and got it. Pretty cool way of getting around. I must admit, it's nice to be able to pee in the bushes....

:rolleyes:

The ladies are in the USA right now, and I must say that I'm proud of myself for having made my way by bus to the expat bar. Then, after several beers, and quite a few pool games, and making acquaintances with many, it was time to go home.

I managed to walk the 1/2 mile or so, though the crazy streets, shops, and people to the bustop. I actually caught the right bus, after squinting to see the number 33, and got it. Pretty cool way of getting around. I must admit, it's nice to be able to pee in the bushes....

:lol:

As an old merchant seaman, I'd suggest that you are participating in a high risk activity. There are predators everywhere in the world (including China) who take down the weak, sick, drunk prey.

Down in the part of China where I lived, you didn't have to bother with bushes. Guys just whipped it out and let fly right in the open.

It was common on longer bus rides for the driver to stop and let the guys on board go out to take a leak. Most of them just stood right outside the bus and made their contributions to the Yellow River.

Guest ShaQuaNew

Down in the part of China where I lived, you didn't have to bother with bushes. Guys just whipped it out and let fly right in the open.

It was common on longer bus rides for the driver to stop and let the guys on board go out to take a leak. Most of them just stood right outside the bus and made their contributions to the Yellow River.

It's actually pretty common here in Nanjing also. You'll often see drivers stop their cabs on the street, take a pee, then hop back in. Also, from time to time, you'll see men pause on the street, step off the sidewalk, and let-er-rip.

:P