I've been looking for 'front loading petition' type posts with the search engine. If anyone remembers one or two of note they can link here for me? As soon as I get a package from my wife I'm mailing off our petition and I'd like to have it as complete and well organized as I possibly can. I'm currently making copies of evidence. Making 3 copies of everything. Reciepts for everything from when I was there, along with my Credit Card statement for tickets back to China. Some of my family are coming along this trip to meet the new family members. tongue.gif This is something that both my mother AND my mother in law asked for.

Thanks in advance.
Appaullo

Guest ShaQuaNew

I've been looking for 'front loading petition' type posts with the search engine. If anyone remembers one or two of note they can link here for me? As soon as I get a package from my wife I'm mailing off our petition and I'd like to have it as complete and well organized as I possibly can. I'm currently making copies of evidence. Making 3 copies of everything. Reciepts for everything from when I was there, along with my Credit Card statement for tickets back to China. Some of my family are coming along this trip to meet the new family members. :P This is something that both my mother AND my mother in law asked for.

Thanks in advance.

Appaullo

By "Front Loading," are you speaking of a cover page? Be sure to check out DavidZs FAQ section found under Links and Resources.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35091

Appaullo - click that link - explains all about 'proof of bonafide relationship' - which is what front loading is all about.

don't sweat the 'original documents' just yet, you'll submit those when yer case is at NVC - copies, at this stage, are fine.

Edited by Sebastian (see edit history)

I've been looking for 'front loading petition' type posts with the search engine. If anyone remembers one or two of note they can link here for me? As soon as I get a package from my wife I'm mailing off our petition and I'd like to have it as complete and well organized as I possibly can. I'm currently making copies of evidence. Making 3 copies of everything. Reciepts for everything from when I was there, along with my Credit Card statement for tickets back to China. Some of my family are coming along this trip to meet the new family members. :P This is something that both my mother AND my mother in law asked for.

Thanks in advance.

Appaullo

By "Front Loading," are you speaking of a cover page? Be sure to check out DavidZs FAQ section found under Links and Resources.

No. things have changed for I-130 petitioners.

Guest ShaQuaNew

Thanks in advance.

Appaullo

Changed? Care to explain the meaning of Front Loading?

Thanks in advance.

Appaullo

Sorry, No. But, that's just me.

Guest ShaQuaNew

Thanks in advance.

Appaullo

Let's see: Front Loading...

I guess it might refer to the front-end loader required to load all the paperwork necessary for a family visa into the mailbox. If in fact the OP is referring to the front matter or cover sheet, then he would have better luck searching using those terms. If Front Loading is a new term, coined by the USCIS, then it would be good to explain it here, so others can learn from it.

Thanks in advance.

Appaullo

I guess it might refer to the front-end loader required to load all the paperwork necessary for a family visa into the mailbox. If in fact the OP is referring to the front matter or cover sheet, then he would have better luck searching using those terms. If Front Loading is a new term, coined by the USCIS, then it would be good to explain it here, so others can learn from it.

He did .. see his earlier post

"Appaulla/o - click that link - explains all about 'proof of bonafide relationship' - which is what front loading is all about. "

Guest ShaQuaNew

The link Randy provided contains a user coined term, which in context refers to throwing the kitchen sink with regard to your petition. It simply means it's better to supply more than less of what they ask for to avoid hassles later.

:P

Thanks in advance.

Appaullo

Or - you could click the link I supplied. retyping it all, imo, is a waste of my fingertips. But, that's just me. Why to guess ? Don't guess - Things Have Changed, and you dinna do an I-130, so it never affected you.

Guest ShaQuaNew

Or - you could click the link I supplied. retyping it all, imo, is a waste of my fingertips. But, that's just me. Why to guess ? Don't guess - Things Have Changed, and you dinna do an I-130, so it never affected you.

Darnell, it's okay man. Just take it easy now. It's been more than thoroughly explained in this thread despite your open hostility. All is well, and be well.

;)

The link Randy provided contains a user coined term, which in context refers to throwing the kitchen sink with regard to your petition. It simply means it's better to supply more than less of what they ask for to avoid hassles later.

;)

Yikes. You've equated it with the kitchen sink , I presume the same kitchen sink that a K-1 petitioner might provide for the interview day at GUZ. Which, of course, is a 'user coined term'.

I am speaking specifically for I-130's, and the 'proof of bonafide relationship' catchall. The proof of bonafide relationship 'stuff' changed with USCIS sometime in OCT of 2007. Since then, the concept of 'front loading' has blossomed, into a 'user coined term'. Not me, not this user - I can't track the lineage of the word, but it's not mine.

So, there's this 'list o stuff' that's PRINTED ON THE I-130 INSTRUCTIONS that covers 'proof of bonafide relationship'.

As things progressed in time, from OCT 2007, it became more evident that to submit as much of this list, during the original submittal of an I-130 petition to the USCIS lockbox in Chicago, was useful. There's a list IN THE INSTRUCTIONS for the I-130, and there's things that a lot of folk CAN'T submit (joint bank account, for example, due to the Patriot Act) .

Now - what happens when you front load? Yer reducing the chance of an RFE whilst it's with USCIS, yer reducing the likelyhood of problems whilst it's at NVC (no, there's other stuff to do at NVC, that process has changed too), and you've put stuff in the file that a VO at GUZ will see prior to interview day. OTOH, Having a kitchen sink, for a K-1, isn't THAT useful anymore, as the VO's aren't up to asking for evidence during the interview. To me, front loading *IS* required (yes, that's my opinion), cause the LIST IS ON THE INSTRUCTIONS.

I dunno, just because *I* mention it - does that force you to NOT use the search engine here or site searches with GOOGLE ? I can understand your 'need' to disseminate this information to as many users as possible, in an attempt to be useful - but... I've been doing that for some time now, prior to you learning about the existence of the user coined term, "front loading". Yer done, you've got yer papers for yer lass - why are we arguing ??

Darnell, it's okay man. Just take it easy now. It's been more than thoroughly explained in this thread despite your open hostility. All is well, and be well.

;)

Sure - it was even more properly defined and enumerated in the link I supplied, as well. I took exception cause 1) you assumed wrongly and 2) I wrote a lot in that topic, thinking - why repeat the keystrokes?

I apologize. Time for a quick nap, then off to the office.