NEW TO CANDLE

Welcome aboard Mike. Yes, there are several folks on the board from Alabama. For all practical purposes, so are we. We live three miles north of the state line in Ardmore, Tn. Commute to Huntsville almost daily.

Any problem with AL customs ever ? :lol: :lol:

No problem at all Eric. If you wear a ball cap or have a "Roll Tide" sticker on your car, they just wave you right on through. :lol:

Welcome Mike.  we have at least one other member from Alabama here too.  You well find a lot of knowledgeable helpful people here.

Yes, I have been following you folks for almost two months now.. I have been doing this for almost two years not the visa but just getting from A to Z sometime in the near future.. I am at the NVC now as of the 18th and I am told that runs 2 to 6 weeks. so we shall see.

Welcome to Candle, Mike.  Yes, you will find others from Alabama.  A lot of very nice and very knowledgeable people here and all with experience in what we're doing.  Good luck to you!

Bob

Thank you..I hired one of the Visa outfits to help me get through this NOT A LAWYER :blink: They have been doing this for almost twenty years and I have never had any papers (so far rejected) as you know the 129F can get complicated if you do not know what they want exactly. But am past that part now. :blink:

Welcome aboard Mike. Yes, there are several folks on the board from Alabama. For all practical purposes, so are we. We live three miles north of the state line in Ardmore, Tn. Commute to Huntsville almost daily.

Any problem with AL customs ever ? :blink: :lol:

No problem at all Eric. If you wear a ball cap or have a "Roll Tide" sticker on your car, they just wave you right on through. :lol:

I fly out of Birmingham quite offten(I travel quite often in my business) and have never seen any customs at Birmingham so no news is good news. But have been through Atlanta I travel a lot to Mexico and have never had an issue there or in Dallas Ft. Worth however one time when I went through LA I was asked several questions about what I was doing in China and could I prove what I did for a living Business card etc thats about how pushy I have gotten. not bad no problem. And the only thing I know about the Crimson Tide is that Gene Hackman and Denzel Whashington stared in it. :blink: I do live just north fo Tuscaloosa