A meeting with Powell/Harty

As a relative newbie to this site, I have an idea that has probably already been proposed earlier, but here goes again:

What if several of us - the more the merrier - requested a face-to-face meeting in Washington with Powell? Obviously, the chances of that happening are slight with war against Iraq appearing imminent, but I would think that we could get such a meeting with Maura Harty. Also, we could put together an info packet about our plight and hand deliver a copy to each and every Senator and Representative. Any thoughts?

As a relative newbie to this site, I have an idea that has probably already been proposed earlier, but here goes again:

What if several of us - the more the merrier - requested a face-to-face meeting in Washington with Powell?  Obviously, the chances of that happening are slight with war against Iraq appearing imminent, but I would think that we could get such a meeting with Maura Harty.  Also, we could put together an info packet about our plight and hand deliver a copy to each and every Senator and Representative.  Any thoughts?

I think this is a good Idea,

But I dont think it will happen.

CNN tryed to call Harty with some questions and if Im not wrong, CNN never got an answer.

We will have to check with K and Y on this though.