I-864 question

Hi guys,

I understand the concept of submitting I-485, 131, and 765 together but as separate submissions, but what I am not quite clear on is where to put the I-865. At first, I thought I should put it as part of the I-485 submission, but now I'm not so sure. In other words, will I have three folders or four?

Thanks

Three.

I looked on the internet for 'uscis i-864' and on page 4 of the instructions for the form, under a heading "If the intending immigrant will adjust status in the United States:" it says something like '...give to the intending immigrant... to submit with his or her application for adjustment of status.'

Put it with all the other AOS stuff. There are good examples of cover letters with 'table of contents' in the FAQs.

In fact, I sent mine in one folder using the ACCO fastener, with three tabs, as was the custom at that time.

However, everybody has their own (and usually successful) way.

Hi guys,

I understand the concept of submitting I-485, 131, and 765 together but as separate submissions, but what I am not quite clear on is where to put the I-865. At first, I thought I should put it as part of the I-485 submission, but now I'm not so sure. In other words, will I have three folders or four?

Thanks

Thanks, I think I will use three folders, putting the I-864 and supporting documents inside the one with the 485.