I-130 Approved after 16 Months, a Denial, Reopening, etc...

:D Finally after 16 months of waiting, getting denied, and then reopening the case my wife's 130 Petition was approved.

Now onto NVC and the sincere hope that it does not take as long as step 1 did!

[/quot[/color]

Hey Red.....I got blue also and I think I'll have to re-open my 130 also.

To re-open did you have to pay all the fee's again? And did you have to go through the same process as you did the first time?

:P Finally after 16 months of waiting, getting denied, and then reopening the case my wife's 130 Petition was approved.

Now onto NVC and the sincere hope that it does not take as long as step 1 did!

Way to Go! Give em Hell Red

Way to go, Red! Congrats on your excellent news, and kudos on your patience!

Wishing you The Best!!

Hey Red.....I got blue also and I think I'll have to re-open my 130 also.

To re-open did you have to pay all the fee's again? And did you have to go through the same process as you did the first time?

No, there was a reopening petition fee (cant remember at the moment what that was but I will look it up) and then that appeal was decided upon. Once they decide to reopen, they then have 30 days to decide on the case. For us it was only 6 days.

But for us the whole 16 months was waiting on the NOA2, and we filed to reopen within 30 days of getting denied.

Thanks everyone for the support. I will keep you all posted from here on out.

Congratulations!!!

:redblob: :CopBust: :redblob: :ph34r: :redblob: :baby: :redblob: :yay: :redblob: :o :redblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob:

It took me a long time to get my NOA2.. I wasn't denied, just took a long time to be approved. Once approved it took about 6 1/2 months to get to the interview... do the James' shortcut if possible. and pay the NVC fees online, saves you about a month or more. Good Luck to you.