I am getting really confused. I keep reading and reading and the more I do, the worse it gets.

If you are filing for AOS, EAD, and Advance Parole concurrently, do you send all of the stuff to the same place in the same envelope or box? (I live in Virginia) By the way, my 90 days from entry will be up on 02-03-09. We are already married, but I am not sure I can realistically get the AOS papers in by 02-03-09.

I see that I must pay $930.00 + $80.00 = $1010.00 for I-485 and for biometrics, but I can't tell if I have to pay any other fees for EAD and Advance Parole if I am filling at the same time.

I notice that some of the supporting documents for I-765 are the same as for I-485. If you are sending them in together, can you just send in one batch of supporting documents, or do you need to send separate ones for them?

I see that you need two passport size pictures for the I-485 but it also looks like you need two more for the I-765.

And finally, I saw something about including I-797C notice of receipt of AOS submission, but I don't understand how you can do that if you are submitting things at the same time.

I am getting really confused. I keep reading and reading and the more I do, the worse it gets.

If you are filing for AOS, EAD, and Advance Parole concurrently, do you send all of the stuff to the same place in the same envelope or box? (I live in Virginia) By the way, my 90 days from entry will be up on 02-03-09. We are already married, but I am not sure I can realistically get the AOS papers in by 02-03-09.

I see that I must pay $930.00 + $80.00 = $1010.00 for I-485 and for biometrics, but I can't tell if I have to pay any other fees for EAD and Advance Parole if I am filling at the same time.

I notice that some of the supporting documents for I-765 are the same as for I-485. If you are sending them in together, can you just send in one batch of supporting documents, or do you need to send separate ones for them?

I see that you need two passport size pictures for the I-485 but it also looks like you need two more for the I-765.

And finally, I saw something about including I-797C notice of receipt of AOS submission, but I don't understand how you can do that if you are submitting things at the same time.

3 applications may all go together in the same mailing. If not, you will have to wait for the I-797C for the AOS application to include with the others.

The I-797C they mention to include with the AOS application is the one for your I-129F application. It's the NOA2 Notice of Approval.

Consider the three different applications as if they really were three different applications (they are). Don't try to cross-reference.

You must MARRY within 90 days of arrival. Get the applications in when you can.

Guest Rob & Jin

If you are filing for AOS, EAD, and Advance Parole concurrently, do you send all of the stuff to the same place in the same envelope or box? (I live in Virginia) By the way, my 90 days from entry will be up on 02-03-09. (90 days to marry not file) We are already married, but I am not sure I can realistically get the AOS papers in by 02-03-09. yep all in the package

I see that I must pay $930.00 + $80.00 = $1010.00 for I-485 and for biometrics, but I can't tell if I have to pay any other fees for EAD and Advance Parole if I am filling at the same time. no other fees

I notice that some of the supporting documents for I-765 are the same as for I-485. If you are sending them in together, can you just send in one batch of supporting documents, or do you need to send separate ones for them? separate for each

I see that you need two passport size pictures for the I-485 but it also looks like you need two more for the I-765.yes

And finally, I saw something about including I-797C notice of receipt of AOS submission, but I don't understand how you can do that if you are submitting things at the same time. nonsense

Thanks ;) :D :blink: