Question on G-325A form for K3/Cr1

Hi,

I looked at the example G-325A form for K1 visa on VJ, there is a box next to the Signature of Applicant box (Close to the bottom) that askes "This form is submitted in connection with an application for:," for the K1 example they put "Other: I129F Petition." I am wondering if it is the same case for me to put that for K3/Cr1 visa. Thank you very much.

Ricky

So on the "other", I put I-129F Petition is correct? Or should I put I-130 Petition since I am sending with I-130

If it's not for citizenship (naturalization) nor for a green card (permanent resident)... you're only left with other (ie: petitions...).

so, yes.

There is a problem since my wife has already sent me her signed G325A but she put I-129F on that line (but we are submitting I-130). Will that cause any issue/problem to USCIS? Or can I even correct it and then sign/inital next to the correction? Thanks a lot

If submitting the I-130... write, I-130;

If submitting the I-129F... write, I-129F;

There is a problem since my wife has already sent me her signed G325A but she put I-129F on that line (but we are submitting I-130). Will that cause any issue/problem to USCIS? Or can I even correct it and then sign/inital next to the correction? Thanks a lot

If submitting the I-130... write, I-130;

If submitting the I-129F... write, I-129F;

Have her send another one with I-130.... then you have both ready!!!

Let's not overthink this...