Previous Student Visa denial

With the K-1 interview drawing closer (less than 1 month) I was just informed that my fiance applied for a student visa at the age of 16 and was denied. She is now 33. This was in 1992, 17 years ago. She didn't get the visa at that time. She told me the reason was she was too young. She couldn't remember a lot of the details.

I looked through all of the forms we have submitted so far (up to P-4) and I didn't see any questions asking about previous attempts at a US visa. The only place I can find questions pertaining to previous attempts at a US visa is on the form GNI-2 question #13 and DS-156 question # 31.

We intend on including the correct information in these two places but I'm not sure if I missed this somewhere else. Anyone familiar with other places this question could have been asked on one of the other forms?

I have read in another POST that previous visitors/student visa denials have no affect on immigration visas but what about if this info was left out of the application/paperwork by mistake prior to the P-3?

Getting nervous as the clock ticks away. Any suggestions or info would be greatly appreciated.

You are correct, only places this gets asked is on DOS forms, for consulate.

Answer true, being denied a NON-Immigrant visa like a student visa will not have any barring on the K-Visa, unless the reason for denial was an In-Admissibility reason that would still apply to the K-Visa.

Guest Dylan W

I don't think you should have anything to worry about. I definitely agree with LeeFisher and say get a drink... and relax! Make it a good drink too! Preferably frozen... but on the rocks is ok as well. :P