AOS timeline?

contacted onbusman ?

yes - do this. We had three different ways to rattle their cage. They all said to check back in 90 days, so that gave us one probe every month.

Try the ombudsman, find a Congressman who will at least forward your inquiry to the USCIS and pass along the response, and schedule an InfoPass appointment.

In our case, the first round got the response that they had just initiated the program where an AOS could be approved without waiting for the FBI background check and to wait and see if that would get it going.

If you file a lawsuit, or file a Freedom of Information request, that can provide an excuse for them to do nothing while that request is being processed, although others have had luck with filing the writ of mandamus lawsuit.

Thanks for the advice. Seeing an ombudsman might be my next move if I don't get a response from my latest inquiry last month.

I looked for an AOS timeline, but couldn't find one.

We submitted 10-15 and had biometrics around Thanksgiving.

So we're at 90 days from submission and I'm wondering what comes next and when should I expect it.

Can anyone point me to the AOS timeline or enlighten me on the process a bit.

I also cannot seem to get a warm body anymore when I call USCIS.

I think you will see the light very soon since your case has been transferred to csc. Because my case was transferred to csc on Oct 1st and I just received a email from uscis and it says my case has been proved and they've already send me a welcome letter about a week ago. Hope this will warm you up in this freezing winter, lol.

I hope you're right.

We were transferred to CSC too. Our son received his welcome letter with his EAD card, we're still waiting for my wife's. It's been 4 months since submission, I just checked the USCIS website, the case is pending...

Just received the welcome letter and it says I am expecting to receive my GC within three weeks. I've been waiting about 9 month until today. I think the average GC time is between 6 to 12 month basic on K1. As I said before you will probably get yours in a short time since your case has been transferred to csc. Good luck!

Richard, our timelines are similar. I got one touch on 1/12, though. Wish all the best for us.

I noticed that we got married on the same lucky day.

JingQuan

I think you guys will get it soon since your case process time is so similar as mine. Good luck!

Thanks, Bla. I think we are 5 to 6 months behind you.

Richard, our timelines are similar. I got one touch on 1/12, though. Wish all the best for us.

JingQuan

I think you guys will get it soon since your case process time is so similar as mine. Good luck!

Thanks, Bla. I think we are 5 to 6 months behind you.

JingQuan

Sorry. I meant both of our cases were transferred to csc almost in the same day. Hope they process by transfer date. LOL.

Guest Rob & Jin

wonder why some cases get transferred to CSC (so no interview) and others dont and get local interview. :rolleyes:

Any ideas Randy ?

If they decide an interview is required, it will go through MSC. They sometimes change their minds.

thanks Randy I could of paid a lawyer $$$$$ for that answer :lol:

hey are you a lawyer ?

wonder why some cases get transferred to CSC (so no interview) and others dont and get local interview. :rolleyes:

Any ideas Randy ?

If they decide an interview is required, it will go through MSC. They sometimes change their minds.

thanks Randy I could of paid a lawyer $$$$$ for that answer :lol:

hey are you a lawyer ?

How much do you pay?

It's not that the California people don't like interviews.

They LOOK at the cases at MSC and decide whether to send them to California or not.