I-751 Timelines

Guest ShaQuaNew

Our Time line is listed below and we went through Vermont. The Vermont online processing ??/??/???? is behind at least a month when I was looking at it during our processing time. I don't know if it's still behind or has it caught up.

Hi amerchin, I'm confused that you filed for I-751 around 6 months before the 2-yr expiration. I thought earlier than 3 months isn't allowed? @_@

His AOS was in November '06 and GC received in December '06. Worst case, he filed the I-751 one month before the 90 day period expired.

Just received today - Yay!!!

EDIT: Received the "email". Not the "letter" or the "card" yet ....

But still happy!

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC----------

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On January 22, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Edited by NY-Viking (see edit history)

On the first AOS my wife's 2 year GC had the expiration date of March 15 (Not May 15 the day of the interview). In other words the expiration date of the GC was the biometrics date. I therefore filed in mid December 2007 and not in 2008.

ah i see... that's quite strange, no? the date on my 2 yr GC was the day of the interview. But I think it's better to be able to remove conditions earlier. =)

ah i see... that's quite strange, no? the date on my 2 yr GC was the day of the interview. But I think it's better to be able to remove conditions earlier. =)

Thats strange cuz our 2 year GC was from the date we enter

the States "POE".

Yeap I just check it again, from the date that we enter SF aka

"POE" ... but maybe CR1 is a tad different?

the States "POE".

I just checked again too, it's the date of the AOS interview. I came in with a K3 visa. maybe that's why? =\

the States "POE".

I just checked again too, it's the date of the AOS interview. I came in with a K3 visa. maybe that's why? =\

In ALL cases - it's the date that card production is ordered.