Anything need to know when submitting pictures as evidence

Guest Dylan W

can you describe the slot you are referring to ? This is the first I heard of it. I have been spending a lot of time on a 17 inch x 12 inch hardbound binder in hopes this could be handed to the VO.

Thanks for the help.

JH.

The window slot is about 12" wide and 2 1/2" to 3" tall.

Did you get your P4/Interview date yet?

can you describe the slot you are referring to ? This is the first I heard of it. I have been spending a lot of time on a 17 inch x 12 inch hardbound binder in hopes this could be handed to the VO.

Thanks for the help.

JH.

no interview date yet, but my SO is arranging accommodations so I should tell Wendy we will miss out on the kind offer of apartment.

Is the slot like a bank window slot, where everything must bend to be passed through ? or could one pass a hard book through there if it were within the dimensions you have estimated ?

Thanks!

Guest Rob & Jin

Thanks for the help.

JH.

no interview date yet, but my SO is arranging accommodations so I should tell Wendy we will miss out on the kind offer of apartment.

Is the slot like a bank window slot, where everything must bend to be passed through ? or could one pass a hard book through there if it were within the dimensions you have estimated ?

Thanks!

yep, just like a bank window and could be tough to get your album through.

Guest Dylan W

Wendy is on vacation for a few weeks anyways, so its ok. I don't think she will be heart broken, she is finally getting some time away from all the visa questions and translation services she is doing. :CopBust: