Do I keep quiet or do I spill the beans?

I did NOT trust the internet and I literally didn't care if I met a different woman than those stupid photos I had...I figured that I would get to know the one I was with. :lol:

Good luck Al, I guess if your drummer beats to the tune of most people's...you'll be on the next plane out of Tombstone...I hope not, as one just never knows what is REALLY meant to be.

tsap seui

Amen to that, brother T. You and I were cut from the same adventurers cloth. B)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did NOT trust the internet and I literally didn't care if I met a different woman than those stupid photos I had...I figured that I would get to know the one I was with. :lol:

Good luck Al, I guess if your drummer beats to the tune of most people's...you'll be on the next plane out of Tombstone...I hope not, as one just never knows what is REALLY meant to be.

tsap seui

Amen to that, brother T. You and I were cut from the same adventurers cloth. B)

Yep, we're just a couple of WILD AND CAAA-RAZZY GUYS...

and I wouldn't have it any other way. :lol:

tsap seui

Glad you picked something to try and give him a little heads up, without rocking the boat at home too much. Hope it ends well (especially for you). Let us know, won't you?

Oh, and I know it makes me a vocab nazi, but I'm so neurotic about it I can't help it:

People can be mute(unable to speak : lacking the power of speech), but points can be moot (deprived of practical significance). :lol:

:blink:

Dennis did you get Leiqin's permission first?

Leiqin doesn't know and I'm not gonna tell her.

I put it to Al that there may be more than one woman to chose from. That the family also have their niece whom they would like him to meet. Now, that isn't telling Al that Jin is married. But, it does let him know that a detour could come. That's about all that I am comfortable in divulging without betraying my wife's trust, yet still letting Al in on the plan.

We'll see how or if he replies.

Excellent.....a bi-partisan solution! :sosad:
  • 1 month later...

What's going on with Al, recently ?

Al leaves this weekend to meet his Cuiping. He's received her pictures and they've talked on the phone. In the end, it was me who was mostly confused about the whole deal. :D

Still, doesn't mean this bait and switch doesn't happen all the time.

Al leaves this weekend to meet his Cuiping. He's received her pictures and they've talked on the phone. In the end, it was me who was mostly confused about the whole deal. :D

No! American man :blink: ...Chinese wife :ph34r: ....man confused :unsure: ...Naw! Say it ain't so! :P

No! American man :blink: ...Chinese wife :ph34r: ....man confused :unsure: ...Naw! Say it ain't so! :P

Yeh Dennis how could that be? It aint natural!