I guess I must ask... what did you present differently with this filing than the previous one?

If there is no difference, do you really expect a different outcome?

My meaning is: THere was a reason for the denial, so I wonder how you answered or dealt with that?

Hi,

I hired Marc Elli attorney'soffice and he added more information on the new K-1.

He interviewed me and my fiance, and wrote a letter with a new K-1, he said that was the reason, we were denied in our first K-1.

I guess I must ask... what did you present differently with this filing than the previous one?

My meaning is: THere was a reason for the denial, so I wonder how you answered or dealt with that?

Hi,

I hired Marc Elli attorney'soffice and he added more information on the new K-1.

He interviewed me and my fiance, and wrote a letter with a new K-1, he said that was the reason, we were denied in our first K-1.

I am confused..... :P ...Was it that Marc Elli office added more information or that he wrote a letter with the new K-1??

Tom and Ling

Hi,

I am confused..... :o ...Was it that Marc Elli office added more information or that he wrote a letter with the new K-1??

Tom and Ling

Hi,

My attorney Marc Elli wrote a letter after talking to me and my fiance , and he sent me the added information to send with the new K-1.

I have been approved in 64 days.

Good luck to everyone.