For those with denials

**This might be of interest to complain about Guangzhou**

We wanted to tell you about a new feature on Change.gov which lets you bring your ideas directly to the President.

It's called the Citizen's Briefing Book, and it's an online forum where you can share your ideas, and rate or offer comments on the ideas of others.

The best-rated ones will rise to the top, and after the Inauguration, we'll print them out and gather them into a binder like the ones the President receives every day from experts and advisors. If you participate, your idea could be included in the Citizen's Briefing Book to be delivered to President Obama.

Visit the Citizen's Briefing Book now and share your ideas:

Citizen's Briefing Book

Throughout this Transition, a truly inspiring number of citizens have gotten involved. We hope that you remain involved through the Inauguration and beyond.

Thank you,

Valerie

Valerie Jarrett

Co-Chair

Obama-Biden Transition Project

Tom and Ling

We wanted to tell you about a new feature on Change.gov which lets you bring your ideas directly to the President.

It's called the Citizen's Briefing Book, and it's an online forum where you can share your ideas, and rate or offer comments on the ideas of others.

The best-rated ones will rise to the top, and after the Inauguration, we'll print them out and gather them into a binder like the ones the President receives every day from experts and advisors. If you participate, your idea could be included in the Citizen's Briefing Book to be delivered to President Obama.

Citizen's Briefing Book

Throughout this Transition, a truly inspiring number of citizens have gotten involved. We hope that you remain involved through the Inauguration and beyond.

Thank you,

Valerie

Valerie Jarrett

Co-Chair

Tom and Ling

I Hope you're right Tom.

how do you get to the citizen briefing book?

Jimi

Citizen's Briefing Book

Thank you,

Valerie

Valerie Jarrett

Co-Chair

Tom and Ling

I Hope you're right Tom.

Jimi

Hi Jimi,

I don't know whether I'm right or not, but at least one would give the complaint's to the right person and the letters might get read by some higher up people..... :D

Web-site is http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/

Tom and Ling

Citizen's Briefing Book

Thank you,

Valerie

Valerie Jarrett

Co-Chair

Tom and Ling

I Hope you're right Tom.

Jimi

Hi Jimi,

I don't know whether I'm right or not, but at least one would give the complaint's to the right person and the letters might get read by some higher up people..... :rolleyes:

Web-site is http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/

Tom and Ling

Thanks Tom,

it's worth a try,got nothing to loose

i will check it out !!!

Jimi