if didn't get K1

no actually the interview is on 1/20, was wondering what happens if my fiance gets a blue or white.

was thinking if he gets those 2, i will move to China get marry there and apply k3?

I'd wait and see how the blue pans out if it happens. Can you go for the interview? For American Citizens Hour on Monday before the interview?

what do you guys think about applying for K3, if K1 didn't go thru the first time...

Hi lili4680,

I don't know why you are thinking of failure for the I-129F, but if you want to think about it....than If the I-129f failed...hope not... ;)

You can go with a CR-1, however, I would keep all your options on the

table...So like you said marry your so, but I would file an I-130 and than after approval file an I-129F for K3.

This way you have two different petitions going through the system.

And for Ling and I both petitions were approved at the same time and sent to NVC. The I-129F was only at the NVC for 5 days and the I-130 was halt at the NVC. The I-129F was very short to Guangzhou, but if I had been rejected for the K3 in Guangzhou, I would still have had the I-130 to pursue....so leave all your options open.... :gathering: \

Also all of us folks on CFL would like you to fill out a time line. The time line is so the folks can keep track of Visa processing.

It is usually done in your signature file, and look at mine for an example or any of the other members.

Tom and Ling

what do you guys think about applying for K3, if K1 didn't go thru the first time...

Hi lili4680,

I don't know why you are thinking of failure for the I-129F, but if you want to think about it....than If the I-129f failed...hope not... ;)

You can go with a CR-1, however, I would keep all your options on the

table...So like you said marry your so, but I would file an I-130 and than after approval file an I-129F for K3.

This way you have two different petitions going through the system.

And for Ling and I both petitions were approved at the same time and sent to NVC. The I-129F was only at the NVC for 5 days and the I-130 was halt at the NVC. The I-129F was very short to Guangzhou, but if I had been rejected for the K3 in Guangzhou, I would still have had the I-130 to pursue....so leave all your options open.... :D \

Also all of us folks on CFL would like you to fill out a time line. The time line is so the folks can keep track of Visa processing.

It is usually done in your signature file, and look at mine for an example or any of the other members.

Tom and Ling

thank you for the support.... today is the date.... i'm so nervous... god ....... thank you again!!!!