Loosing focus on docs after P3

I wanted to share my thoughts;

My visa journey began after I hired an immigration lawyer who prepared and submitted my I-129F.

A few months later I joined CFL.

After reading several posts on CFL, I became concerned about my I-129F package.

It seemed to be very weak.

I brought the information that I found on CFL (info about front-loading and ensuring that the case can be adjudicated on what has been submitted) to the attention of my lawyer.

My lawyer told me not to worry. He said that his firm was an expert in preparing cases for the GUZ. He stated that it is best to keep your case very simple because neither Immigration nor the GUZ are interested in a lot of information/data. He told me that CFL and other similar websites are inaccurate and just scare people. "Just sit back and relax"

I challenged some of the posts that I read on CFL and was responded to by a fellow CFLer with a "slap in the face¡± statement. I was told very abruptly that it is the GUZ's game and if are not going to play by their rules then don't play.

After spending hours studying case histories on CFL and Visa Journey, I noticed that there was a lot of consistencies in the posts and the information seemed to make common sense.

I came to the conclusion that this was not "BS". After my I-129F was approved, I never used the lawyer again.

The rest of my case was prepared based on what I read on CFL.

Relationships take commitment and effort.

Being in a relationship with a Foreign National takes extraordinary commitment and effort.

What would be suspect in an American/American relationship is magnified as if under the microscope at the GUZ. Any small thing that would be of no consequence in an American/American relationship can be blown up into a major issue that could lead to failure.

They expect to be convinced that you, the petitioner have take these extraordinary measures and have evidence to prove that the beneficiary is worthy and qualified to receive the visa being requested.

You can ride into GUZ at sunrise with false confidence and claims of poor management and incompetence, but you may find yourself leaving town in the sunset of failure.

I sincerely hope that this does not happen to you.

I wish you the best of luck.