• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to include my 2008 taxes if I can get them finished in time. I need my W2's from 3 employers.

Sometimes the 'last paystub' of the year contains the YTD totals, which some tax prep firms will use in lieu of W-2's. FWIW, contact these 3 employers, ask them WHEN they're gonna release the W-2's. If soon, then you'll be ok. Hang Tough !

Richard, remember - the OP is a K-1 visa, yer a CR-1 - it's a different set o 'things a poppin' once an NOA-2 is sent - not the same activities at the NVC. FWIW, you've given him links for the CR-1 processing at NVC - which he'll not be able to use.

HEY !!! Congrats on getting some movement, too ! About time ! I'm sure Amanda is punch-drunk by now..

Opps, sorry about that, glad you're paying attention. Yes we are very happy about the quick movement of our case.

so i want to get as much info from you guys as possible

You might want to make sure your SO is on the 001 for her own education. If she isn't being informed by 001, you can bet she is getting second hand info somewhere. There is a whole lot of BS out there to sift through.

R/Pete

Richard, remember - the OP is a K-1 visa, yer a CR-1 - it's a different set o 'things a poppin' once an NOA-2 is sent - not the same activities at the NVC. FWIW, you've given him links for the CR-1 processing at NVC - which he'll not be able to use.

HEY !!! Congrats on getting some movement, too ! About time ! I'm sure Amanda is punch-drunk by now..

Opps, sorry about that, glad you're paying attention. Yes we are very happy about the quick movement of our case.

What was your center, VSC or CSC?

jim