Guest Dylan W

thanks for filling us in on that... will be interesting to see if that raises any [youth] issues. good luck to them.

They are both 22. I am 24 and Wendy is 22.

I remember reading about this case where the petitioner was 20 and his gal was 21.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=31871&hl=

Don't let that thread worry you Dylan. Each case is unique and does not necessarily set a precedence for others. I think you and Wendy will be just fine!!

Oh oh... I'm not worried. I just post this to show that HelloWorld08 and I are not the young-uns here. B) I am very confident in our case and I think all of my preparations are solid, even the tax document issue that I'm working with now.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for filling us in on that... will be interesting to see if that raises any [youth] issues. good luck to them.

They are both 22. I am 24 and Wendy is 22.

I remember reading about this case where the petitioner was 20 and his gal was 21.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=31871&hl=

Don't let that thread worry you Dylan. Each case is unique and does not necessarily set a precedence for others. I think you and Wendy will be just fine!!

Oh oh... I'm not worried. I just post this to show that HelloWorld08 and I are not the young-uns here. B) I am very confident in our case and I think all of my preparations are solid, even the tax document issue that I'm working with now.

Language !!! Let's try again ...

Dylan WAS the youngest here with a VISA in play.

now it's HelloWorld88 - he's the youngest here with a VISA in play.

Of course, I do mean a USC.

and...

the previous 'couple' - we'll, sorry, that VISA isna in play any more...

Warmest Regards...

HelloWorld88 - hey - I'm not making any assumptions about age , for you, at all - I think you'll be fine. Stay on top of yer paperwork, go go gadget EMS !

Guest Dylan W

Are you using a co-sponsor or do you make above the required income? I have to use a co-sponsor because I didn't make 17K last year due to medical reasons...

yep, my sister is my co-sponsor

Yeah, that's right. My memory is failing! What kind of work have you been doing for 3+ years if you don't mind me asking?

HelloWorld - Hang on to it - you'll need it as a reference, in case you need to inquire with GUZ about the case.

Also, when she does her P-3 paperwork, this GUZ number is used.