also she is over 16, so she only needs to fill out Nonimmigrant Visa Application for Applicants 16 Years and Older (DS-157) (two sets) and disregard Nonimmigrant Visa Application (DS-156) (two sets)?

sworn and notarized at the interview

fill in all forms.

I attend ACH for this?

nope she does it at her interview

so basically everything from packet 4 besides the medical (she will do the medical exam there) she brings to her interview and sign in front of the VO? and not ACH?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob & Jin

also she is over 16, so she only needs to fill out Nonimmigrant Visa Application for Applicants 16 Years and Older (DS-157) (two sets) and disregard Nonimmigrant Visa Application (DS-156) (two sets)?

sworn and notarized at the interview

fill in all forms.

I attend ACH for this?

nope she does it at her interview

so basically everything from packet 4 besides the medical (she will do the medical exam there) she brings to her interview and sign in front of the VO? and not ACH?

156,157, etc sign when you fill them in. 230 part2 ,156k ,intent letter,and supplemental are sworn and notarized and the vo does it.

Edited by Rob & Jin (see edit history)
Guest Rob & Jin

just to make sure, DS-156K supplemental form GNI-2, letter of intent and DS-230 pat II has a place for it to be notrized and this is to be done by the VO during the interview? sorry about the questions...

yep at the interview with the vo or staff

Edited by Rob & Jin (see edit history)

David - ok - he's officially the youngest CFL member with a visa in play - his VJ profile states he's 22 yrs old. Ah ! Youth and Beauty - I miss em both !

thanks for filling us in on that... will be interesting to see if that raises any [youth] issues. good luck to them.

They are both 22. I am 24 and Wendy is 22.

I remember reading about this case where the petitioner was 20 and his gal was 21.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=31871&hl=

Don't let that thread worry you Dylan. Each case is unique and does not necessarily set a precedence for others. I think you and Wendy will be just fine!!