Passport & Visa

We will be going to China in a couple of weeks and my passport will expire in less than 6 months. I am going to use the same tourist visa to China that I used last year (which will expire in April). We plan to stay for about a couple months and leave before my visa expires.

Does anyone know off the top of your head if I can enter China and return to the US with my passport close to expiring? I also hope travelling close to the visa expiration date won't be a problem.

I took a look at a passport website but there was just too much jumbled information and I thought I'd better turn here for real-life experience and advice.

Thanks!

We will be going to China in a couple of weeks and my passport will expire in less than 6 months. I am going to use the same tourist visa to China that I used last year (which will expire in April). We plan to stay for about a couple months and leave before my visa expires.

Does anyone know off the top of your head if I can enter China and return to the US with my passport close to expiring? I also hope travelling close to the visa expiration date won't be a problem.

I took a look at a passport website but there was just too much jumbled information and I thought I'd better turn here for real-life experience and advice.

Thanks!

Don't worry about it.