how much is to much

Guest Dylan W

we used screen shots as our main evidence of chatting on cam, we felt this was good as the VO can see both on the cams and is dated.

Logs we kept in reserve.

we also wrote email letters every week and took

a sample of these, as well as phone logs.

good luck :)

I have more than 4,000 pages of chat logs, and additional 3,000 webcam screenshots. How do I print all of this? :rolleyes:

Not including E-mails, and snail mails. B)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we used screen shots as our main evidence of chatting on cam, we felt this was good as the VO can see both on the cams and is dated.

Logs we kept in reserve.

I have more than 4,000 pages of chat logs, and additional 3,000 webcam screenshots. How do I print all of this? :rolleyes:

How would anyone look at all that? Why would you waste the ink and paper?

Guest Dylan W

Logs we kept in reserve.

Exactly. But damn if you could forge that kind of sturdy evidence.

Logs we kept in reserve.

People will do anything for a lot of money. :P

People will do anything for a lot of money. :rolleyes:

Remember how easy it was for you to forge your 3,000 posts, Dylan?

Unnecessary volume won't help you with GUZ, either.

SOMEONE is supposed to look at all that stuff. If they have to hire on additional help to do that, it won't help your case.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

People will do anything for a lot of money. :P

SOMEONE is supposed to look at all that stuff. If they have to hire on additional help to do that, it won't help your case.

Well he made it through to the P2 stage so I guess he didn't frontload it. :lol: I can see the look on the VO's eyes when Wendy comes in totin' 3 suitcases full of papers! :lol:

I have more than 4,000 pages of chat logs, and additional 3,000 webcam screenshots. How do I print all of this? :lol:

Not including E-mails, and snail mails. :lol:

So nothing's been put in the k1 packet, prior to submission? Hmmmm..

If you really want to print the chat logs, use a laser printer that can handle 2-up output pages.

whoops - sorry for the thread drift.

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)

Well he made it through to the P2 stage so I guess he didn't frontload it. :P I can see the look on the VO's eyes when Wendy comes in totin' 3 suitcases full of papers! :lol:

. . . and I can see the look on Wendy's face while she's totin' it! :lol: :lol: http://i36.tinypic.com/2m3g3uc.gif

Well he made it through to the P2 stage so I guess he didn't frontload it. :lol: I can see the look on the VO's eyes when Wendy comes in totin' 3 suitcases full of papers! :lol:

. . . and I can see the look on Wendy's face while she's totin' it! :P :lol: http://i36.tinypic.com/2m3g3uc.gif

I don't think she would do it. I can hear her now............you want me to do WHAT??????? :lol: :lol:

I have more than 4,000 pages of chat logs, and additional 3,000 webcam screenshots. How do I print all of this? :lol:

Not including E-mails, and snail mails. :lol:

So nothing's been put in the k1 packet, prior to submission? Hmmmm..

If you really want to print the chat logs, use a laser printer that can handle 2-up output pages.

Some will squeeze four pages onto 1.

Does GUZ accept micro-fiche?

Guest Dylan W

People will do anything for a lot of money. :lol:

I did frontload it. :P

I included chats and pictures and all sorts of stuff. It was quite large actually, and I just hope I didn't put to much stuff in it. I put some things that weren't listed in the 'Kitchen Sink' and items to send, but I researched and thought they would be important to have. I hope GUZ see's it and how well I organized everything and it will help Wendy's interview.

People will do anything for a lot of money. :lol:

Well he made it through to the P2 stage so I guess he didn't frontload it. :lol: I can see the look on the VO's eyes when Wendy comes in totin' 3 suitcases full of papers! :P

I did frontload it. :lol:

I included chats and pictures and all sorts of stuff. It was quite large actually, and I just hope I didn't put to much stuff in it. I put some things that weren't listed in the 'Kitchen Sink' and items to send, but I researched and thought they would be important to have. I hope GUZ see's it and how well I organized everything and it will help Wendy's interview.

You sent 4000 pages of chat logs and 3000 screen shots? :lol:

Oooooooooooh - Dylan - good for you then. And it got approved at NVC too ! At least they'll have some extra time to read it at GUZ. Maybe they will ask Wendy about shrimp cooking methods? (silly grin)..

whoops - sorry for the thread drift...

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)
Guest Dylan W

Oooooooooooh - Dylan - good for you then. And it got approved at NVC too ! At least they'll have some extra time to read it at GUZ. Maybe they will ask Wendy about shrimp cooking methods? (silly grin)..

They don't have to do that, considering the shrimp restaurant is just right next door to the consulate.