Hello All,

What do I have to do to front load an application? I have include a letter of evolution, 80 pictures, application, letters from Family member. I do not have of the evidence listed on the application because she is still living with her parent, and I cannot open a banking account in China with her. What else can I put in there? Thank for everyone help. I hope we can get a pink this time.

Joe

1. utilities in both names

2. lease in both names

3. POD beneficiary statement from YOUR bank accounts.

4. POD beneficiary statement from your insurance company.

5. detailed trip records, include receipts showing who paid for flights, hotels.

*POD = payable on death, in this case, yours.

I don't understand the 'living with parent' thing. my wife lives with her mum, what are you blathering about?

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)

1. utilities in both names

2. lease in both names

3. POD beneficiary statement from YOUR bank accounts.

4. POD beneficiary statement from your insurance company.

*POD = payable on death, in this case, yours.

I don't understand the 'living with parent' thing. my wife lives with her mum, what are you blathering about?

When I mean she living with her parent, I cannot get a lease in both names.

For item 1 do you mean utilities in US or China?

Joe

Joe - you can add a 'quit claim deed' to your house title at the county courthouse - put her name on the 'quit claim deed'.

But hey - that's what works in Florida and Texas, to the best of my knowledge. There may be other deed types available to you in your state.

If you own the house outright, without any mortgage, you can add her name in the title as an addendum.

But if you have a mortgage, a 'quit claim deed' is easy to add, don't even need to mess with your mortgage company.

Warmest Regards (And Happy New Year 2009! )

Joe - you can add a 'quit claim deed' to your house title at the county courthouse - put her name on the 'quit claim deed'.

But hey - that's what works in Florida and Texas, to the best of my knowledge. There may be other deed types available to you in your state.

If you own the house outright, without any mortgage, you can add her name in the title as an addendum.

But if you have a mortgage, a 'quit claim deed' is easy to add, don't even need to mess with your mortgage company.

Hello Darnell,

When you refer to insurance I assume you mean life insurance correct. Is that all the stuff I need to front load a document? Thanks you very much for your help. It hard to go through a white. Wish you and your family a happy and prosperous new year.

Joe

Hello Darnell,

When you refer to insurance I assume you mean life insurance correct. Is that all the stuff I need to front load a document? Thanks you very much for your help. It hard to go through a white. Wish you and your family a happy and prosperous new year.

Joe

Sure - I mean life insurance. You had given us a list of what you did so far, I added to your list, my items 1-5, that are DOABLE without her being in the USA. (recheck it, I added # 5). Please note MY list is IN ADDITION to what you've done so far, NOT to REPLACE what you've done, but to add to it ..

Hello Darnell,

Joe

Sure - I mean life insurance. You had given us a list of what you did so far, I added to your list, my items 1-5, that are DOABLE without her being in the USA. (recheck it, I added # 5). Please note MY list is IN ADDITION to what you've done so far, NOT to REPLACE what you've done, but to add to it ..

Hello Darnell,

I did look at item 5, however flight was paid for by me using VISA, I might only have record of 2 of the 3 payment and hotel we paid cash there. I have some reciept but not all.

I do have boarding pass for all including all internal flight we took together.

Thank you very much.

Joe

Air Tickets are easy - just show the payment notice from visa statement (print out that page, highlight the ticket purchase) .

Boarding passes are cool.

Remember, if you paid more than 20 rmb in china for something, you can usually get a receipt for it , if you ask.

I'm not sure why you would want to manufacture evidence like utility bills and such for someone who is not and has not been in the US, could be risky having GZ know this and raise more questions giving the appearance of fraud.

A quit claim deed might be difficult as evidence as you will need to list her as living in China and if you list her address as the US address GZ could challenge it as fraudulent as she has never resided in the US.

You are needing to front load the case with information concerning the white slip, this is your obstacle.

Put together and bind the evidence that was available at the interview, but limit the number of emails due to the bulk. You could place a document explaining the number of emails available.

Then you want to have a section directly addressing the white slip, including the I-129F approval letter and the White slip from GZ. There should be a brief and non-personal description of the Interview. The evolution of relationship should be included here. It should be noted that the VO rapid fired 40 or so personal questions that a fianc¨¦e who does not live in the same area might not know.

Be cautious not to make direct accusations in your evidence against the VO because everything you supply here will be going to GZ and you don't need to start a turf war with them because the first victims will be you and your wife.

I'm not sure why you would want to manufacture evidence like utility bills and such for someone who is not and has not been in the US, could be risky having GZ know this and raise more questions giving the appearance of fraud.

A quit claim deed might be difficult as evidence as you will need to list her as living in China and if you list her address as the US address GZ could challenge it as fraudulent as she has never resided in the US.

You are needing to front load the case with information concerning the white slip, this is your obstacle.

Put together and bind the evidence that was available at the interview, but limit the number of emails due to the bulk. You could place a document explaining the number of emails available.

Then you want to have a section directly addressing the white slip, including the I-129F approval letter and the White slip from GZ. There should be a brief and non-personal description of the Interview. The evolution of relationship should be included here. It should be noted that the VO rapid fired 40 or so personal questions that a fianc¨¦e who does not live in the same area might not know.

Be cautious not to make direct accusations in your evidence against the VO because everything you supply here will be going to GZ and you don't need to start a turf war with them because the first victims will be you and your wife.

Lee is exactly right and this is what I did. Also, if there are any other red flag issues then they will need to be addressed as well. If you do not live with your wife in China then do not put her on your utility bills and house title here in the USA as this could cause problems for you just as Lee said.

Also if you are really uncertain as to what caused the white slip then I recommend using Marc Ellis as your attorney. He will help you sort through all of this.

Good luck!!

Hello All,

What do I have to do to front load an application? I have include a letter of evolution, 80 pictures, application, letters from Family member. I do not have of the evidence listed on the application because she is still living with her parent, and I cannot open a banking account in China with her. What else can I put in there? Thank for everyone help. I hope we can get a pink this time.

Joe

Hi Joe,

For the I-130,,I sent in 5 affidavits from people at work who had knowledge of Ling and my relationship and knew of our marriage but didn't attend.

Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by third parties having personal knowledge of the bona fides of the marital relationship. (Each affidavit must contain the full name and address, date and place of birth of the person making the affidavit, his or her relationship to the petitioner of beneficiary, if any, and complete information and details explaining how the person acquired his or her knowledge of your marriage);

The other documents I could not produce.

The 5 affidavits were from friends that had personal knowledge of our marriage. Did it help....I think so.

Tom and Ling

Hello All,

Joe

Hi Joe,

For the I-130,,I sent in 5 affidavits from people at work who had knowledge of Ling and my relationship and knew of our marriage but didn't attend.

Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by third parties having personal knowledge of the bona fides of the marital relationship. (Each affidavit must contain the full name and address, date and place of birth of the person making the affidavit, his or her relationship to the petitioner of beneficiary, if any, and complete information and details explaining how the person acquired his or her knowledge of your marriage);

The other documents I could not produce.

The 5 affidavits were from friends that had personal knowledge of our marriage. Did it help....I think so.

Tom and Ling

Unfortunately, it is not possible for someone to have personal knowledge of the bona fides of a marriage if they only know one party and have never seen the couple together.

Most knowledgeable attorneys would refuse to allow them in these circumstances.