Dentistry in China

Guest Tony n Terrific

Guest Tony n Terrific

Last night I has some bad luck. I was eating some hard Christmas candy and I cracked a tooth. I do not have any pain or discomfort from this just the idea I broke part of my tooth off. The tooth would need to be crowned and the last time I had a crown it cost over $600 a few years back. My SO tells me that when I come to China her dentist at her hospital can fix this for a fraction of what my American brethen would charge. Does anyone have any recomendations on Denistry in Nanning, China.

Here is one recent post

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=461768

We went to the dentist today for my wife to have a root canal... she will need other work... I'm glad I have insurance... a lot of the work needed was because the dentist in china just go by if she had pain. My wife didn't have pain, but she had an abcess and needed the RC. Cost $1000... Oh well, there is most of her dental benefit for the year. She will get 2 fillings next week to finish it off.Her son only needed a cleaning.

It seems like everything else, there are good ones and bad ones

My wife had all of her teeth crowned by a dentist in Nanning who we would recommend. Her follow-up visit with her American dentist said the work was quite well done. The only question was if the adhesive they used would stand the test of time. So far, so good.

Dentist contact info:

Xing Wen

011-086-771-398-6395

Edit: Tell them Leiqin Zhu recommended them (THEM = husband and wife are both dentists)

Edited by Dennis143 (see edit history)
Guest Tony n Terrific

My wife had all of her teeth crowned by a dentist in Nanning who we would recommend. Her follow-up visit with her American dentist said the work was quite well done. The only question was if the adhesive they used would stand the test of time. So far, so good.

Dentist contact info:

Xing Wen

011-086-771-398-6395

Edit: Tell them Leiqin Zhu recommended them (THEM = husband and wife are both dentists)

Thank you FYI Dennis. I will ask my wife to look into these professionals in Nanning.

Edited by Tony n Terrific (see edit history)