My income is from Insurance Disability Income

I am on disability income both from private insurance and social security. I receive way over the required amount of income for the k1 visa application. I have letter from my private insurance company and also social security proving my income. I also have bank statement. I have doctor letter.

Should I expect any problem showing income such as this to qualify for visa for my fiance.

Is there a law that the interview can't ask the nature of my disability?

Please any help from anyone will be appreciated.

My fiance interview is in two weeks. I will be in China to be with her at that time. Please help with any knowledge or comments on my situation.

I also have doctor letter. chazzy1098 :surprise: Does Disability cause any special situation I should be aware of. Please help if you can.

As long as your income is 125% above or over the poverty line, then as far as that aspect, you are covered.

GZ works on their own set of laws. They can ask whatever they want.

Disability can cause special situations in GZ's determining whether the relationship is bonafide or not but there is nothing you can do at this point.

The best you can do is be certain your SO knows as much about you as possible so she can successfully answer any questions that the VO might ask.

Good luck!!

As long as your income is 125% above or over the poverty line, then as far as that aspect, you are covered.

GZ works on their own set of laws. They can ask whatever they want.

Disability can cause special situations in GZ's determining whether the relationship is bonafide or not but there is nothing you can do at this point.

The best you can do is be certain your SO knows as much about you as possible so she can successfully answer any questions that the VO might ask.

Good luck!!

Thanks for your answer. You are right.