China Wolf

This just reminds me of the Doctor Who episode "Turn Left" where there were Bad Wolf references all over Chinatown

Bad Wolf showed up many places on Doctor Who....

i think by many places you mean everywhere. LOL but in Turn Left they were actually in China town and there were tons of signs that said Bad Wolf in CHinese as well as a decorative font that took you a minute to realize it said Bad Wolf

i think by many places you mean everywhere. LOL but in Turn Left they were actually in China town and there were tons of signs that said Bad Wolf in CHinese as well as a decorative font that took you a minute to realize it said Bad Wolf

I'm guessing this is the new Doctor Who of which I haven't seen but maybe two episodes. I can only imagine what a Chinatown set might look like in the original Doctor Who. :D

This just reminds me of the Doctor Who episode "Turn Left" where there were Bad Wolf references all over Chinatown

Bad Wolf showed up many places on Doctor Who....

Don't remember that one, but I have missed some of them.

I'm guessing this is the new Doctor Who of which I haven't seen but maybe two episodes. I can only imagine what a Chinatown set might look like in the original Doctor Who. :blink:

Yes this is the new Doctor Who and they have done a great job with it....

• 2 weeks later...