Wedding Picture

How important are wedding picture? I am deciding to have a small wedding here with just her close family would that cause any trouble later on with GUZ. They deny the K1 based on non bonafide relationship so I got marry and now will have a small cermony with her parent, uncle and cousin. About 13 people including both of us. Would this cause a problem with GUZ later on? They want to keep it simple since we will have another wedding in the US.

I do have tons of wedding studio picture that I took back in Jan of 08.

Thanks

Joe

How important are wedding picture? I am deciding to have a small wedding here with just her close family would that cause any trouble later on with GUZ. They deny the K1 based on non bonafide relationship so I got marry and now will have a small cermony with her parent, uncle and cousin. About 13 people including both of us. Would this cause a problem with GUZ later on? They want to keep it simple since we will have another wedding in the US.

I do have tons of wedding studio picture that I took back in Jan of 08.

Thanks

Joe

Wedding photos, especially studio photos, are pretty much meaningless to USCIS. However, pictures of you with her family are important no matter if they're wedding photos or not.

What follows is my personal opinion. I don't give a rats @ss about what worked / works for others...

If photos are yer primary concern to prove up a bonafide relationship with your 'now'-wife - then I suggest you go back to China, spend a lot of time with HER FAMILY, taking family candid snaps. You might want to hire a photographer for 3 days- make sure he has 2 digital cameras - have one of your cousins handle the photo dumps to a laptop in real time.

Then - you choose about 80 of the photos from the 3 day photo shoot.

Print them out to 5 x 7. Make 2 sets - one for the I-130, another for the I-129F . Walgreens and CVS have sales from time to time, pay attention , sign up for the electronic digital coupons.

Paste them in a photo album.

Include that with the evidence you are submitting with the front loading of the I-130.

Now that you are married - I beg of you - please? Study what front-loading really means - grab an I-130 - study the instructions section on 'what to include to prove a bonafide relationship'

Don't worry about having a zillion pics, just make sure you take the best colored wedding pic of you two and submit it to your local newspaper in the "wedding announcements" section. Buy a few copies of the newspaper and take out the entire page w/ date of paper intact and send to your girl for her interview. Also, list the primary family members in attendance.