Good luck with the interview, they should still be in a giving mood at that time :santa: . Wendy has some really good resturants picked out so take her advice if she suggests someplace. B)

Brian

Wendy--> restaurents---> food---> obese :o

We also try to cook at the appartment. Stephen 's wife cook delicious food tooo :eatyum: or we have some great restaurent near by :P

Edited by Dylans Wendy (see edit history)

Good luck Stepbrow, I hope it all turns out PINK B), and I still think we shoud be naming Wendy CFL's Ambassador :D :D :)

Thank you Michael!!! Hey Don and Carl and the mods pretend NOT to see anything :)

Hey Don, Carl and all the Mods, although I think it's more an Admin thing, so how hard would it be to do this, Wendy IS doing the job anyway why not put it under Group. Thank you guys.

Good luck Stepbrow, I hope it all turns out PINK :D, and I still think we shoud be naming Wendy CFL's Ambassador :D :D B)

Thank you Michael!!! Hey Don and Carl and the mods pretend NOT to see anything :)

Hey Don, Carl and all the Mods, although I think it's more an Admin thing, so how hard would it be to do this, Wendy IS doing the job anyway why not put it under Group. Thank you guys.

:) haha, we are giving pressure. It's ok Michael. We are just kidding. ;)

Hi Everybody,

Made it in to GZ OK. Was pretty tired, but after Laopo and daughter picked me up, I felt much better. They took me home, fed me, and then we shared Christmas presents. :cheering:

Today we are just going to do some touristy things, except that I am going to buy my laopo a nice business suit for her interview. Later we will go over our kitchen sink docs.

Thanks for all of your support. It is nice to know that all of you guys and gals are behind us.

By the way Laopo loves the apartment Wendy set us up with. It is nice to meet her in person. She is just as sweet, nice, and humorous as she is online. l

We'll let you know how things progress.