Options for Failed Interviewee's or I 129 F What to do Options ???

Ok, being the pessimist that I am.. and not seeing a general of what to when given a total White Slip.. With no Idea of how to challenge. nor what to do if the USCIS rejects the I 129 f without know reason to rebutt. I believe in hopeing for the best and prepareing for the worse.

I may have missed a general what to do list when things go wrong. ?

I do feel that I have all my ducks in a row thanks to all the other question askers and the great answer posters and I very much thank you for all your work and to all the worker bee's on this site.. I Really do Thank You All.!!!!!!! You All Rock,, and Are Great Humanitarians !!!

With that said.

I will ask..??

In a general sense without knowing why they fail you.??

1. What local Lawyers ( names addresses phone numbers ) in GZ and the U.S. is best to use to try to fix it faster if that is even a option ??? What do they charge approx. ???

2. What options do we have in China.for failed interview ???

3. What options do we have in the US. for failed interview ??? and or failed I-129F application if it fails USCIS MUSTER ???

4. What have others done with success and failure to try to reverse a failed I 129 F application and Interviews..

5. Have there been any Hunger Strikes , Protest's outdoor ,or other strong emotional actions by failed interviewee's / petitioners, at Consulate by Petitioner or Benificary ???

Questions in this area are welcome to be added by others.

Thanks in Advance for all poster's.. Mark

Ok, being the pessimist that I am.. and not seeing a general of what to when given a total White Slip.. With no Idea of how to challenge. nor what to do if the USCIS rejects the I 129 f without know reason to rebutt. I believe in hopeing for the best and prepareing for the worse.

I may have missed a general what to do list when things go wrong. ?

I do feel that I have all my ducks in a row thanks to all the other question askers and the great answer posters and I very much thank you for all your work and to all the worker bee's on this site.. I Really do Thank You All.!!!!!!! You All Rock,, and Are Great Humanitarians !!!

With that said.

I will ask..??

In a general sense without knowing why they fail you.??

1. What local Lawyers ( names addresses phone numbers ) in GZ and the U.S. is best to use to try to fix it faster if that is even a option ??? What do they charge approx. ???

2. What options do we have in China.for failed interview ???

3. What options do we have in the US. for failed interview ??? and or failed I-129F application if it fails USCIS MUSTER ???

4. What have others done with success and failure to try to reverse a failed I 129 F application and Interviews..

5. Have there been any Hunger Strikes , Protest's outdoor ,or other strong emotional actions by failed interviewee's / petitioners, at Consulate by Petitioner or Benificary ???

Questions in this area are welcome to be added by others.

Thanks in Advance for all poster's.. Mark

Can a Moderator Please Move this to where best posted ,, Thank you...Mark,,

Edited by Mark Wesson (see edit history)

I dont think anyone should be a pessimist going in. It can only hurt you. I understand you though, I am naturally a pessimist. BUT I refuse to be with this. There is so much info on this site to help you prepare. If possible come here and help your girl out!

I dont think anyone should be a pessimist going in. It can only hurt you. I understand you though, I am naturally a pessimist. BUT I refuse to be with this. There is so much info on this site to help you prepare. If possible come here and help your girl out!

For me, the point is not about being pessimistic but about being prepared. I believe there is no reason whatsoever why they should reject my case, but I am a little worried that I don't have a backup plan ready should the unthinkable occur. Time to browse that pinned "denial" thread... :)

I am this kind of person, I plan for success, but I like to have a plan B in case something unexpected happens.

All along as we waited out the visa process, my plan B was to move to China. I studied mandarin, I sent out resume to Chinese companies, I checked for my inter-company transfer options.

My wife and I bought a house in america where we planned to live, but we also bought property in China. If things fell thru, we'd live in the china house, if not it will be an investment, or maybe a place to live after retirement.

What I am trying to say is, I understand you, and suggest you develop a backup plan. 99% chance is you will never need it, but you will feel better if you know you have it.

I am this kind of person, I plan for success, but I like to have a plan B in case something unexpected happens.

All along as we waited out the visa process, my plan B was to move to China. I studied mandarin, I sent out resume to Chinese companies, I checked for my inter-company transfer options.

My wife and I bought a house in america where we planned to live, but we also bought property in China. If things fell thru, we'd live in the china house, if not it will be an investment, or maybe a place to live after retirement.

What I am trying to say is, I understand you, and suggest you develop a backup plan. 99% chance is you will never need it, but you will feel better if you know you have it.

I think Credzba's response is what worked for me. We interviewed in Oct (Pink) but I started to be concerned as I codified the information for the P3/P4 and read through all the blue/white stories. I was living in China but was highly suspect of getting a "fair shot" from GUZ.

My backup plan was simple. Go to Hong Kong and get married. Refile K3, with an expected time of about 4-6 months. This was mainly based on "the experienced people" here at CFL outlining the options. I also spent considerable time "talking with the Emabassy in Hong Kong" about any issues or difficulties with that course of action. They responded to emails, phone calls - almost immediately.

I was also concerned - with a "white" and how I would do the K3, and yet deal with the "white" so as not to let it work against me. Since I was a California filer for the K1 - I had a California Legal Representative ready to deal with that issue as I was going through the K3. I also was planning to ensure that my "mail forwarding" from the US address (mail forwarding service) was ready to go to "every week" forwarding - so as not to miss anything from DOS/CSIS etc!

This was my plan - and when we stayed at the Westin in GUZ for the interview - I already had a lawyer, hotel reservations, and all paperwork for a marriage in Hong Kong. (Same lawyer in Hong Kong that other CFL'rs are using). I was set to go to HK at the first sign of a blue or white. Ok just a little paranoid, but I had a plan...!!!

I must report however, that GUZ treated us with respect, courtesy, and at least stayed on established timelines throughout the process. Having said that, I think we were extremely lucky in getting professional VO's that had no hidden agendas. Again, defaulting to the "luck of the VO draw" when it comes to VISA outcomes is a game that is most distressing due to the lack of control we as USC's have in the process. That is why WE had a backup plan. It didn't cost a lot of money to have the plan - just a little work. (My Jin laughs at the "decision tree" and "PERT" chart that I made to KEEP me on track if things went badly at GUZ).

After almost 2 months of being in the US and reflecting back on the process - I now agree with most of the experienced CFL'rs - I'm positive that the decision to award the VISA was made before my Jin stepped up to the window. I also strongly believe that going to ACS and having a new 134 notarized helped us more than anything I couldv'e submitted - becuase the VO ask me about 15 questions that normally would've been asked to my Jin. Jin got NONE of these questions the next day during the interview. She got all the questions about why she loved me, the age difference, and my 400 prior marriages --- She was prepared for these and satisfied the VO's questions.

I personally, felt I needed a "plan B" and was confident that I could pull the trigger on it immediately. It calmed me down for the interview -- as I reported - I left her in line, went for a workout and run - returned to drink beer at the Coffee SHop -- and waited for Pink -- both the beer and the backup plan kept me pretty mellow!!

Best of Luck-Hawaii Mike

I think Credzba's response is what worked for me. We interviewed in Oct (Pink) but I started to be concerned as I codified the information for the P3/P4 and read through all the blue/white stories. I was living in China but was highly suspect of getting a "fair shot" from GUZ.

My backup plan was simple. Go to Hong Kong and get married. Refile K3, with an expected time of about 4-6 months. This was mainly based on "the experienced people" here at CFL outlining the options. I also spent considerable time "talking with the Emabassy in Hong Kong" about any issues or difficulties with that course of action. They responded to emails, phone calls - almost immediately.

I was also concerned - with a "white" and how I would do the K3, and yet deal with the "white" so as not to let it work against me. Since I was a California filer for the K1 - I had a California Legal Representative ready to deal with that issue as I was going through the K3. I also was planning to ensure that my "mail forwarding" from the US address (mail forwarding service) was ready to go to "every week" forwarding - so as not to miss anything from DOS/CSIS etc!

This was my plan - and when we stayed at the Westin in GUZ for the interview - I already had a lawyer, hotel reservations, and all paperwork for a marriage in Hong Kong. (Same lawyer in Hong Kong that other CFL'rs are using). I was set to go to HK at the first sign of a blue or white. Ok just a little paranoid, but I had a plan...!!!

I must report however, that GUZ treated us with respect, courtesy, and at least stayed on established timelines throughout the process. Having said that, I think we were extremely lucky in getting professional VO's that had no hidden agendas. Again, defaulting to the "luck of the VO draw" when it comes to VISA outcomes is a game that is most distressing due to the lack of control we as USC's have in the process. That is why WE had a backup plan. It didn't cost a lot of money to have the plan - just a little work. (My Jin laughs at the "decision tree" and "PERT" chart that I made to KEEP me on track if things went badly at GUZ).

After almost 2 months of being in the US and reflecting back on the process - I now agree with most of the experienced CFL'rs - I'm positive that the decision to award the VISA was made before my Jin stepped up to the window. I also strongly believe that going to ACS and having a new 134 notarized helped us more than anything I couldv'e submitted - becuase the VO ask me about 15 questions that normally would've been asked to my Jin. Jin got NONE of these questions the next day during the interview. She got all the questions about why she loved me, the age difference, and my 400 prior marriages --- She was prepared for these and satisfied the VO's questions.

I personally, felt I needed a "plan B" and was confident that I could pull the trigger on it immediately. It calmed me down for the interview -- as I reported - I left her in line, went for a workout and run - returned to drink beer at the Coffee SHop -- and waited for Pink -- both the beer and the backup plan kept me pretty mellow!!

Best of Luck-Hawaii Mike

Thanks to all who responded... Mike when I get more time here and after I read the Pinned area of denial thread I might just ask if you can send me your flow chart and the lawyers numbers to my email or here. I also want a flow chart ready for me and my lady so I have an imediate action plan no matter what happens.. Good or Bad we will have much to do...

You seem to be very simular in my thinking along with credzeba in preparing and haveing plan b c d ,,

Again Many Thanks,, Mark...